Gun confiscation: is this how it begins?

Answer to your question is pretty obvious to the majority "normal" Americans. (see how i put it in a way to piss you off Keith?) :laugh:

Seriously, there is no law (or amendment) that limits how many guns are enough. But on the other hand it doesn't say the government can't limit how many you can have either. Even the flawed Supreme decision in 08 said the govet can still pass gun control, they just can't prohibit gun ownership all together. Clearly 1500 guns goes beyond filling the goals of the 2nd amendment.

That's my story, I'm not debating it.

No one signed a search warrant based on " Hey Judge this dude has 1500 guns "

Look at it this way, he had 1500, in the worse case scenario 1500 Americans could have owned one :whistle:

I am all for gun owners to have what ever guns they want and any amount they want :thumbsup: There may be more to this story and what is being revealed and if they are doing joint operations in Canada... He could be doing what the US Government did in Mexico and be selling guns to the Canadian Drug Cartel.:whistle:

What I don't like is this Unlicensed individuals are allowed to sell firearms from their private collection without performing a background check on the buyer.â€￾

I may be alone here I can understand that everyone wants there guns and I am all for it. But being allowed to sell guns to convicted felons, violent criminals that just doesn't sound right. Some may argue that is the first step to attacking the right bear arms.

I am all for gun owners to have what ever guns they want and any amount they want :thumbsup: There may be more to this story and what is being revealed and if they are doing joint operations in Canada... He could be doing what the US Government did in Mexico and be selling guns to the Canadian Drug Cartel.:whistle:

What I don't like is this Unlicensed individuals are allowed to sell firearms from their private collection without performing a background check on the buyer.â€￾

I may be alone here I can understand that everyone wants there guns and I am all for it. But being allowed to sell guns to convicted felons, violent criminals that just doesn't sound right. Some may argue that is the first step to attacking the right bear arms.

I understand your concern, but it's already addressed under current law. The fact is, required background checks for all ownership transfers would be a backdoor form of gun registration. That's not legal or easily enforceable. It would probably be about as successful as America's War on Drugs.

It is already illegal to provide weapons to a felon. Not saying it doesn't happen, but laws are already in place. It is the responsibility of the gun owner to exercise good judgment when transferring a firearm to a new owner.

We don't need new laws. We need enforcement of the thousands of them already on the books. Actually, quite a few of those need to be repealed in order to make us safer, but that's getting into the realm of common sense, so we can't go there.

What I don't like is this Unlicensed individuals are allowed to sell firearms from their private collection without performing a background check on the buyer.”

I understand your concern, but it's already addressed under current law. The fact is, required background checks for all ownership transfers would be a backdoor form of gun registration. That's not legal or easily enforceable. It would probably be about as successful as America's War on Drugs.

It is already illegal to provide weapons to a felon. Not saying it doesn't happen, but laws are already in place. It is the responsibility of the gun owner to exercise good judgment when transferring a firearm to a new owner.

We don't need new laws. We need enforcement of the thousands of them already on the books. Actually, quite a few of those need to be repealed in order to make us safer, but that's getting into the realm of common sense, so we can't go there.

Law Abiding Americans don't understand and I'm no expert by a long shot, but felons have no trouble illegally obtaining firearms. Any restrictions on gun ownership only affect those that live by laws.

Came across a 15 year old last year that had fired on three teenagers attending a local college. The firearm belonged to his mother, who had purchased the weapon for protection, but had not seen the weapon since bringing it home and was amazed it was not in the draw she placed it in and amazed that most of the ammo she had bought was missing as well. :laugh:

This is just wrong
on so many levels .

:poke:

#ConfiscatedGuns ~ #RedFlagLaws ~ #TheEndisNear ~ #THEoRg *

Last edited:
Has this already started or are you...…….

untitled 1.png

i have been saying it for years...now its everywhere and anyone saying they are not, are willfully ignorant to what is going on everywhere around you. yes not ALL have passed...but some have..and with ever increasing frequency... this just this week submitted in GEORGIA!! Georgia Legislation Bans Common Hunting, Sporting Guns | Sportsmen's Alliance
Hi. Oh YES the democrats want our guns and our free speech too. Just check Va and Ma. Ma wants to ban a word b-tch. Look AOCs green new deal no bikes,cars,planes-----no jobs we will all in small groups we will need the government to survive, they will have complete control of us. Angela Merkil said We have to take away your freedom of speech or we will not be free. I think Hitler said about the same thing. Look if the DUMOCRATS get in and open our boards take our guns, fuel, free speech and kill capitalism we will just like Venezuela.

Your government could magically take all the weapons from law abiding citizens and yet the bad guys would still be getting them and using them. Canada has very strict weapon controls but somehow the bad guys are armed.

I do believe better responsibility towards weapon security is something lacking in the US. I watch Live PD and the cops encounter unsecured and loaded weapons all the time by law abiding citizens. One episode they found an AR and 2 pistols locked and loaded in the trunk-no safeties on even...

I read in the news often where a parent or sibling is shot by a unsecure pistol where a toddler or child can get hold of it. Reducing these sort of incidents would go a long way to getting the anti-gun people to have less ammo to use against owning weapons.

Back