Gulfport MS, group out riding this morning?

MC MUSTANG

Peace Keeper or Ban Hammer-it's up to you; IDMBT#9
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
So, I was driving to New Orleans this morning when I passed four Busas pulled over on the shoulder, they were waiting for a bike - anyway, I was in my expedition with 2 Kanji stickers and a .org sticker... one of the bikes was honking as it passed from behind me - so I assume they saw the stickers... anyway, they were wearing colors of some sort - I thought thier vests said Gulfport or Gulfcoast...
I tried to get pics, but they were moving to quickly for me... looked like very nice scoots!

Anyway, if it was anyone from here, glad I saw you guys... you all looked great!

Same here.... last weekend I ran across 2 Busas headed toward Ramona. I wonder if they saw my sticker in the back window of my Jeep.

Hey Shawn,
Do you live in the area? I stay in Metairie and work downtown. Just came back from Slidell putting the bike back together. I'm always looking for someone to ride with when work doesn't have me by the ya-ya's.
Take Care,
Anthony

Shawn did you ever put that one kanji on I gave you. If you did I don't remember ever seeing pics of it.

(SpeedAdict @ Mar. 18 2007,06:51) Shawn did you ever put that one kanji on I gave you. If you did I don't remember ever seeing pics of it.
I put one of the small ones on the back of my truck... When I start packing for the bash I will put the big one of the trailer...

lurk.gif
super.gif

(LABusa @ Mar. 18 2007,01:14) Hey Shawn,
Do you live in the area? I stay in Metairie and work downtown. Just came back from Slidell putting the bike back together. I'm always looking for someone to ride with when work doesn't have me by the ya-ya's.
Take Care,
Anthony
Anthony,
I actually live in Milton, Fl. I was taking my Sister in Law to N.O. to catch her flight (one of those credit card reward tickets)...
Will keep you in mind though... we are thinking of doing somesort of mini meet and greet at the USS Alabama near Mobile...

(MC MUSTANG @ Mar. 18 2007,13:30)
Take Care,
Anthony
Anthony,
I actually live in Milton, Fl. I was taking my Sister in Law to N.O. to catch her flight (one of those credit card reward tickets)...
Will keep you in mind though... we are thinking of doing somesort of mini meet and greet at the USS Alabama near Mobile...
I'm in Mobile, Al would really dig a meet some where close to here. Count me in, if ya will.

(MC MUSTANG @ Mar. 18 2007,13:30)
Take Care,
Anthony
Anthony,
That would be great, something close. Keep me in mind if you are ever in the area. I plan on attending the Meet & Greet in Eureka Springs on May 18-20. It was so much fun this past September. Take Care...

Back