Guinness

what a fuggggin day....... think I need 8 of these.
drink.gif
What a fuggggin week , but you boys know what tomorrow is , eh ? Its Tuesday and what does Bigdr do on a tuesday ? ( no stupid ones please Krieg ) Yes , got it in one ... Halfwayhouse here I come the boys are thirsty .
drink.gif
drink.gif

drink.gif

drink.gif

Hey bigdr... Do you ever run across any Mckeever's or Grimason's over there? Just wondering how common my last name is? Please tip one for me... I used to go to a great Irish Pub in Nurenberg Germany but the name escapes me as do my memories of getting home each night.

Hey bigdr... Do you ever run across any Mckeever's or Grimason's over there? Just wondering how common my last name is? Please tip one for me... I used to go to a great Irish Pub in Nurenberg Germany but the name escapes me as do my memories of getting home each night.
Sorry jessup , haven't come across 'em , you must be a freak or something , but I will 'tip' one for you tonight ..
drink.gif

Nice pic Hawii , are the windows huge or are you tiny..
biggrin.gif
Their pale ale looks tasty BUT its not Guinness..
drink.gif

Your right, Guinness stands alone. Sierra Nevada has a stout that is good and sorta reminds me of Guinness, they also have an ale called Bigfoot, kinda based on a barley wine and with 9.6% alcohol it definately has a bite!

now that this is brought back up, I need to mention Tetley's.

I'd go so far as to say that it's smoothness (you all KNOW I'm all about smooth!) rivals Guinness.

Had me a couple of cans over the weekend...man was that delicious! Ice-cold, settled, and ready to drink. YOu could see the hops floating around....

drink.gif
I think I'm starting to get a craving again....
beerchug.gif
drink.gif

<!--EDIT|PACIFICBUSA
Reason for Edit: "for bigdr..."|1122605614 -->

drink.gif

I'd go so far as to say that it's smoothness (you all KNOW I'm all about smooth!) rivals Guiness.

Had me a couple of cans over the weekend...man was that delicious! Ice-cold, settled, and ready to drink. YOu could see the hops floating around....

drink.gif
beerchug.gif
drink.gif
Pac , don't insult an Irishman by spelling Guinness wrong again ya plank .. They were probably bugs floating about , trying to escape. And I bet you drank 'em and went back for more..
biggrin.gif
drink.gif

drink.gif

drink.gif

I'd go so far as to say that it's smoothness (you all KNOW I'm all about smooth!) rivals Guinness.

drink.gif
beerchug.gif
drink.gif
Pac , don't insult an Irishman by spelling Guinness wrong again ya plank .. They were probably bugs floating about , trying to escape. And I bet you drank 'em and went back for more..  
biggrin.gif

drink.gif
indeed....my apologies.

I dunno if they were bugs...but it sure tasted pretty scrumptious.

You never tried it, bigd? I mean, I know you're an Irish bastid through and through, but it ain't all that bad.

It ain't a replacement for GUINNESS, but I think it's not too shabby for another flavor...
biggrin.gif

drink.gif

drink.gif

biggrin.gif

DONT DO IT PAC .. Stick with the Guinness , Squillions of Irishmen and converts can't be wrong .. Look what happened to Cache..It turned him into a freakshow .. And made your feet and head blow up to a huuuuge size..

aah...I see.
laugh.gif

Alrighty then. I may be leaving work a lil late tonight...looks like it's a prime opportunity to swing by the Bar and Grill and get me few.
wink.gif

There ya go big feller , a cure is on the way .. I always tip one for my buddies on the org and wish them safe riding .. Enjoy a couple for me , Sasquatch...
biggrin.gif
drink.gif
drink.gif

drink.gif

Back