Registered
Here she is after:

HMF Dual High Mount
Pair removal
Small air box mod
Muzzy fan

and a bath

Don

PS.. We just got back from riding with Shibumi and Moondog.

<!--EDIT|usn04limited
Reason for Edit: "Forgot about the fan"|1156713926 -->

makeover1.jpg

Nice!! How do you like those Avons? I was thinking about those after my Pilot Powers are shredded. Any traction issues?

Nice!! How do you like those Avons? I was thinking about those after my Pilot Powers are shredded. Any traction issues?
I freakin' LOVE the Avons. As long as I have a 'Busa and they make tires for them, that is what I will run. Those tires have about 2400 miles on them and still have great tread. During our ride this morning I tried to get the tail end to kick out a little in a corner just to test the traction. No luck. Rock solid riding on the edge of the tire. 30 miles in the rain this afternoon at the end of our ride and they cut water like a hot knife thru butter.

Don

That is the Avon AV46/45 combo. Those are the sport touring. I needed a tire with good traction AND good mileage.

Don

Awesome awesome awesome...

Did I mention she's awesome?

super.gif

Love the blackened frame, that's the one thing my black '06 doesn't have and I can't/wont give her.

<!--EDIT|Justyntym
Reason for Edit: None given...|1156712473 -->

Where did u get that replacement tail light usn??

Not meanin to thread jack, just been searchin for that rear lens!!

If you get bored, add that Kanji color light grey to the bottom part of your front fender. That would look really sharp...looks great as is though...

Back