Guilty pleasures in winter..

GsxrBots

Motorboatin' Moonpies, Gangnam Style
Registered
What are yours? Mine is having clean vehicles all year round. NOTHING makes me more depressed than dirty vehicles (unless it's mud :laugh: )

Here's the temp today....

image-2859556029.jpg

Took the truck in the shop today for a wash. What a difference a clean truck makes in my mood and work ethic. :rofl:

image-2194009167.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

image-2859556029.jpg

image-2194009167.jpg

I think I'm going to have to wash Tess in the garage too, for peace of mind...if I don't, I may have to off some people waiting for spring... :banghead:

Who should I start with? :whistle:

Truck looks nice, BTW...

That looks like a working drain and an expensive heating bill...Washing off the salt or other debris will help the truck last for sure...

Looks even better out in the snow all clean. Lol.

image-3195102265.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

image-3195102265.jpg

The tag is awesome :p

So, do you have eleventy-billion miles on her yet?

Nope, about 35K right now.. Still too many considering I've only had her for a couple years now, and I drive like 5 miles round trip to work. :(

You'd hate my truck. It's been maybe 3 months since I've washed her. I was going to give her a bath yesterday because we had ice last week but were getting more tomorrow so I'll wait. You should see the inside, lol.

image-2132690964.jpg

I don't remember having my riding shut down by cold ever. I ride into work regularly in the twenties, it's just too cold to ride lately. I bought this little bike few days ago and rode it home 40 minutes in 11 degree weather. I had ever bit of cold weather gear on and still was half frozen. Burrrr!

Getting a little winter depression... Cabin Fever!

1555529_3786435075415_1576839884_n.jpg

Back