guess who's getting Dipped

Jut a few for now

20140420_155751.jpg

20140420_155642.jpg

20140420_155732.jpg

Plasti-dipped..

Be careful, lately some reports are coming out showing that in the heat with the sun baking on it, it's ruining clear coat underneath the Plasti-dip.

A guy on the truck forum had his roof done for one summer, peeled it off and it took the paint all the way to bare metal with it. Something happened with the heat.

Might want to look into it.

u shouldnt have to worry about the factory clear getting hurt. the case u heard is probaly since its a big flat metal area it collects alot of heat. our plastics dont get that hot.

ok guys thanks for the complements and info 3 days last week she sat out in 70 + degree heat fot over 10 hr. imnot goig to trip on it cause if it do at 6.99 a can i will just re do it

looks great..

i did a whole bike with that stuff last year

very easy to apply.. just make sure u put 2 coats of clear... if you wanna keep it that way for a season or too..

:thumbsup:

Nice! Is the texture fairly smooth? I'm seriously thinking g about buying a complete kit to do the bike. I've seen there are metallic pearls chameleon pearls now.

looks great..

i did a whole bike with that stuff last year

very easy to apply.. just make sure u put 2 coats of clear... if you wanna keep it that way for a season or too..

:thumbsup:

busa were are you pic you know the bizz no pic mean it didnt happen

Back