guess what i did today

gunslingerjr

Registered
i went this morning and bought a new polaris 800 sportsman four wheeler.yeah!!!!rode it all day and went to swing around the hill to park beside the carport it slid down into a tree and flipped!!!!bent the a arm and busted the storage rack and bent the brush guard i bought and had installed today.im so sick i relly feel like im gonna throw up.so now i have to take it back in shame tomorrow to be fixed,glad i got insurance on it today.well theres my perfect day gone to crap,can anybody top that?

if you dont wreck it , your not riding hard enough!
beerchug.gif

Hey I got a 2005 Polaris 800 sportsman... EFI Automatic freakin awesome ATV. Comfy all day and can go just about anywhere. I havent been able to get it stuck even in some gnarly stuff.

I have the big extra seat on the back rack. It has storage compartments in it and my 4 year old loves to climb back there and ride with me. He has me riding 3x as much. He also loves to help me change the oil and do all the work on it. Best thing that happened to me is my boy.

i got the camo one,no back seat though.yesterday i got my buddies new 700 stuck and had to get the tractor to get it out.

i'm not hard to please...i just wanna camo'ed out suzuki eiger.....and most of my hunt'in buds run honda's but?...looks to me like suzi gives ya a bit more buggy for the money...in that class....and been running a honda 250 RECON for about 8 years now...slick little thing....slides between the trees real good.
biggrin.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

Just get a neck brace at the Pharmacy before heading to the dealer and then make up a real whopper of a story to stop them from laughing at your mishap...

well its morning now and i dont feel quite so sick at my stomache about it now.pretty sore though.i dread going back to the dealer this morning but oh well.i guess if i can handle my wife laughing her head off at me then i can handle the dealer.she even had to call and tell her friends as soon as it happened,thats love right there lol.hopefully itll be fixed pretty quick.ill try to to keep you updated.

(gunslingerjr @ Oct. 03 2006,04:30) well its morning now and i dont feel quite so sick at my stomache about it now.pretty sore though.i dread going back to the dealer this morning but oh well.i guess if i can handle my wife laughing her head off at me then i can handle the dealer.she even had to call and tell her friends as soon as it happened,thats love right there lol.hopefully itll be fixed pretty quick.ill try to to keep you updated.
Don't feel bad; you're supposed to rough up 4 wheelers a bit. Hell, look at the buffoons that blast up hills in top gear, fly 150 feet through the air and land in a big cloud of dirt and spit.
wow.gif

(Projekt @ Oct. 03 2006,01:01) Just get a neck brace at the Pharmacy before heading to the dealer and then make up a real whopper of a story to stop them from laughing at your mishap...
+1 lmao!
laugh.gif

When you take it back... storm into the shop all mad about the cheap material used to make these dang things... you can't believe that while tooling around in the yard you ran into a bush and look at the damage... what are they going to do about it... what if I had been out in the field and hit a tree or something... man I could have been killed....

see my idea here, make it their fault that the damage happened... what do ya think?

i walked in this morning held my head down and handed the keys out to her and she said"whats wrong?"i told her i broke it she goes "what?"so i tell her and she said there was a guy awhile back that bought the big military version and had it about three days before he watched it go end over end down a mountain.i dont feel so bad now but im guessin its gonna run 8 to 900 to fix.insurance company is gonna love me lol.

Man, I know how you must feel, but thank God you weren't hurt, and it can be fixed. And all that was bruised was your pride. And I'll bet when she's fixed, you'll have that big 'ol grin right back again!

yeah i had permagrin on til that happened,hard to believe some of the stuff you can up and over on them.that fuel injection makes a world of difference too!!!

All I can say is Can-Am..........if ya haven't checked them out, you should.

Sorry to here about the Polaris, just rolled the 400 Pararie 4x4 about 6 weeks ago with the wife on the back and she's still limping around, gotta be careful.

Here's my grizzly after the second time I rode it. I went from a YZ426f dirt bike to the quad and hadn't adjusted my riding styles yet. I now have 13 Ti screws and a plate in my wrist. Like gnd111 said though, this won't be the first time it's in the shop. My grizzly damage was $700 just in parts and I rebuilt it myself cause that's what I like to do. Good luck with the quad, they are almost more fun than riding the busa!

broke4.JPG

Back