Guess what GM got to do today!

GMbusa

Orange is the fastest
Donating Member
Registered
I got to have all 4 of my wisdom teeth removed!!   What fun! I suffer from bad teeth and am constantly having work done. Mainly i clinch my teeth at nigt when i'm asleep and it causes cracks to form.  Well, i've decided to do a frame off restoration of my mouth and was told i had to have my wisdom teeth removed before they could start any real work. I had them knock me out. 
I'm now recovering, sipping chicken noodle soup and watching TV.  

Part 1 is done.

You'll be in some pain. It is amazing what they can do today.
beerchug.gif

That sux...had mine cut out at 16.They put that ivee in my arm and said count backwards from 100.I remember 96
laugh.gif
On the first incision I woke up

I got to have all 4 of my wisdom teeth removed!! What fun! I suffer from bad teeth and am constantly having work done. Mainly i clinch my teeth at nigt when i'm asleep and it causes cracks to form. Well, i've decided to do a frame off restoration of my mouth and was told i had to have my wisdom teeth removed before they could start any real work. I had them knock me out.
I'm now recovering, sipping chicken noodle soup and watching TV.

Part 1 is done.
I feel for you bro, I've got one more cleaning coming up (Set of three appts...)

Was actually pretty surprised 8 years without seeing a dentist and I am good to go, no decay, no cavities... Nothing. I was like "Yippa"... But then I did need some "deep" cleaning which is no fun...

Still though, I'm pretty stoked. But I feel your pain, you are doing the right thing though, good teeth add years to your life...

If I remember correctly, it'll hurt for the first day or so. Just be careful of infection. That would hurt like a mother!!!!! Just follow all the directions of the tooth doctor dude---and good luck!

Well, the main reason i did the wisdom teeth was because of a previous health condition i had back in 06' but i also decided to have more work done. You guys remember back in April of 2006 when my kidney got infected? Well the Doc's came to the conclusion that it was caused from a infected wisdom tooth i had. After a few months of dealing with that tooth, i was swallowing the infection the whole time and it took it's toll on the kidney. I almost died that year.

Watch those infected teeth.

go easy on the back... dry socket suxs...... the pine flavored tar crap they plug it with is worse...

Have had a couple wisdom teeth removed and it wasn't any fun.

WOOHOO!!! YEAH! Paul, the Wisdom teeth are so much fun to have out. I remember I had mine pulled in High School... When I woke up I put my hands in my pocket and found my teeth they cut out... I think the nurse was looking for a reason to feel me up...

You'll be surprized how nice your breath will smell after all is said and done...

Having teeth that are in bad shape leads to bad breath...When the Doc is finished, you should be golden. Not trying to be a dink Paul.
beerchug.gif

Well if you'd get that cigar out of your mouth...................J/K

Any trip to the dentist sux! But the end result is well worth it..
beerchug.gif

Three of mine were growing in sideways.  They had a really hard time getting them out.  I remember waking up in the middle of them pulling them put.  I couldn't figure out why there was a big rubber wedge in my mouth and then I was out again. Hope you feel ok!

Back