Guess what folks? Bend over, spread your cheaks, It's Coming! :-)

To clarify my question, I meant belt tightening as a result of having to give more in theft (taxes), as opposed to belt tightening by way of saving.

We cannot stimulate the economy with debt for much longer. Interest rate increases are around the corner. That means inflation, increased prices, less disposable income. No one can predict right now what will happen with taxes, that will be under whoever runs the next administration. The consumer will not be able to spend at the current rate and it will be a true balancing act to prevent a recession.

This is a bit old, but it explains it much better than I can. The US debt is still under control, but austerity measures will have to be implemented, otherwise we are in serious trouble.

Last edited by a moderator:
Exactly Jelly. The can has been kicked down the road so many times - because it's political suicide to even bring it up. I'm actually willing to pay some more in taxes, but ONLY AFTER I SEE SPENDING AND FREELOADING REIGNED IN....

Exactly Jelly. The can has been kicked down the road so many times - because it's political suicide to even bring it up. I'm actually willing to pay some more in taxes, but ONLY AFTER I SEE SPENDING AND FREELOADING REIGNED IN....

It can be fixed, but I doubt it will be fixed. Whoever tries to fix it will be very unpopular. Maybe we should all vote for Trump, he seems to give a sh!t about offending people with true facts. :laugh:

I'll give it to Trump, he's willing to be the one that says the emperor has no clothes..but I can't bring myself to vote for a guy that's filed bankruptcy 4-5 times to wipe out his bad projects, yet lives the high life..

The Consumer .

Truly thankful that I am #emwdRetiRed with full medical coverage and ZERO co - pay . . .

Here in the U . S . of A . ~ a person can be ruined without medical insurance !

In my younger skateboarding days - I too had broken my neck .

Was paralyzed from the neck down in ER 3 days .

Praying to God for healing POWER !

Miraculously been healed .

No sign of a break .

Red, *<(;{)-

:bowdown:

Truly thankful that I am #emwdRetiRed with full medical coverage and ZERO co - pay . . .

Here in the U . S . of A . ~ a person can be ruined without medical insurance !

In my younger skateboarding days - I too had broken my neck .

Was paralyzed from the neck down in ER 3 days .

Praying to God for healing POWER !

Miraculously been healed .

No sign of a break .

Red, *<(;{)-

:bowdown:
Ha Ha Red You didn't suck me into an old post this time!!!...Oh wait...here I am...CRAP :banghead:

Back