Guess she got tired of flowers getting eaten

This story has emotionally traumatized me:laugh:

I bet kids dont walk on her lawn:whistle:

Last edited:
I know how she feels, but I still wouldn't have beat the little thing. They do make repellants!!!!

I guess see forgot to buy a tag...should have used a bow too :whistle:

y'know there are grown men that coat themselves with deer pi$$ then sit in a blind for hours several days a week while freezing...

and this 75 year old woman bags a deer with a shovel. :laugh:

ive had quite a bit of deer problems concerning my shrubs.. but i wouldnt ever hit one with a shovel... especially a youngster.. that thing had to have been pretty small for a 75 year old woman to get it with a shovel.. poor thing.... im not tree hugger but i think someone should hit granny in the head and set her in a box by the curb for trash day... piece of work.

ive had quite a bit of deer problems concerning my shrubs.. but i wouldnt ever hit one with a shovel... especially a youngster.. that thing had to have been pretty small for a 75 year old woman to get it with a shovel.. poor thing.... im not tree hugger but i think someone should hit granny in the head and set her in a box by the curb for trash day... piece of work.

:laugh:

y'know there are grown men that coat themselves with deer pi$$ then sit in a blind for hours several days a week while freezing...

and this 75 year old woman bags a deer with a shovel. :laugh:
yea they call it "hunting"... I call it "hilarious"

"hey bubba, spray some deer pee on me woudja?"

"Why shur thang thar Elwood... Iz got me sum cat pee too if ya wants... "

"Ya, I herd Jimbo's grand ma bagged a fawn wit her shuval, ya know she smelz of pee too... maybe we needs her pee too? you get da buket"

yea they call it "hunting"... I call it "hilarious"

"hey bubba, spray some deer pee on me woudja?"

"Why shur thang thar Elwood... Iz got me sum cat pee too if ya wants... "

"Ya, I herd Jimbo's grand ma bagged a fawn wit her shuval, ya know she smelz of pee too... maybe we needs her pee too? you get da buket"

:rofl::rofl: I think I just pee'd alittle....:rofl::rofl:

I doubt if she gets in trouble for this other than a fine. Deer are not an endangered species and she's 75. I bet a judge will tell her just not to do it again.

When I was growing up I would spend time at my grandparents farm shooting rabbits, squirrels, and anything else that got into their personal garden. The squirrels we just got rid of but the rabbits we took to their church and they would give the meat out to needy families. Same with the deer that wondered into the garden.

She messed up she should have eaten probably less of a charge.:whistle:

Maybe hunting out of season or something:whistle:

I've been hunting. I've run over animals with my truck (accident) and i even got my BB gun taken from me when i was a kid for shooting at the birds. But to beat a Fawn to death with a shovel? How can you do that? They are so friggin cute

Back