Guardian Bell

It's a really BIG DEAL thing  
bowdown.gif
with the Harley Crowd
wink.gif
. I guess that's why I've never thought much about it or been interested in it. I do know your NEVER to give one to YOURSELF
beerchug.gif

(Zuki @ Feb. 06 2007,00:57)
(05BusaLe @ Feb. 05 2007,23:09) First time I heard about these was on this site, a few people were looking for them so I sent out a few out to them. I dont have one, never got one for myself.
Dude....Did you Send me Mine Last Year...I completely forget  
rock.gif

If you did, drop me a pm with your shipping addy, least I can do is return the favor....I know it sounds lame that I forgot, but just being honest...sorry.
I have no idea who I sent them to just a few members who asked. Everybody I sent one to got a copy of the paypal recipt to show that it was coming!

I have one on my Nomad and one for the Busa but I can't decide where to hang it. Where did you guys put it?

You people must be kidding. You ride the
most dangerous bike around and hang
little bells on it so you won't get hurt?
Pulllease! Maybe that should be pussieesss.

(FAVahalik @ Feb. 06 2007,21:42) You people must be kidding.  You ride the
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 What insite  
biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

(Moparict @ Feb. 05 2007,09:20) You guys can do whatever you want.  I just say a prayer!!
beerchug.gif
I have never gone on a ride without a prayer before i start the bike and always say a prayer for letting me get back home safely.so i beleive prayers work.been riding on te streets for 24 years and no accidents.
bowdown.gif

Did anyone else get a small St. Peter trinket fastened in the inside pocket when they bought an Icon Jacket?

(DaCol. @ Feb. 07 2007,00:45)
(FAVahalik @ Feb. 06 2007,21:42) You people must be kidding. You ride the
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
What insite
biggrin.gif
rock.gif
rock.gif

laugh.gif

rock.gif

This is actually more prevalent with harley riders and certainly not to offend anyone BUT, i think its kinda gay!

eek2.gif

Those HARLEY owners will do anything to keep their bike from breaking down!!
all_coholic.gif

Oh well they need all the help they can get!!
jump9.gif

(MR X @ Feb. 08 2007,08:45) Those HARLEY owners will do anything to keep their bike from breaking down!!
all_coholic.gif

Oh well they need all the help they can get!!  
jump9.gif
You can't tell me that any of are not the least bit superstitious.  Anybody that blows off the use of a bell, a prayer or any other talisman is kidding themselves.  I have a 1961 Panhead that I have been riding for 30 yrs. (with a bell) that I will stack up against anybody's machine for reliability.  How many Jap bikes do you see that are still on the road after 46 years?

poke.gif

Kairles,
Your mother gave you the bell because she loves you and believe me loving mothers never stop worrying about their sons.  I am 58 yrs. old and my mother (RIP) gave me one.  Here is a little about Gremlins and a link.

A gremlin is a mythological mischievous creature. Gremlins are depicted as mechanically oriented and extremely devious.

The concept of the Gremlins as responsible for sabotaging aircraft is first recorded among airmen of Britain's Royal Air Force during World War II, in particular the men of the high altitude Photographic Reconnaissance Units (PRU) of RAF Benson, RAF Wick and RAF St Eval. The story attempted to explain the accidents which often occurred during their flights.

My Webpage

Motorcycle won't start?  Stops running for some unexplained reason?  Jerks in second gear?  Overheats?  GREMLIN's!!

Falling_Hare.jpg

PubTThou01.jpg

PS
Male Gremlins are called Widgets and Female Gremlins are called Fifinella's.  
Had enough yet?

before my mom gave it to me I had never heard of them. its not something that I would think about putting on my bike, but I will put it on my bike because it was a gift from my mom.

Im no where near superstitious. I would always split poles when I was younger just to annoy my aunt.
biggrin.gif

Back