Guardian Bell

kairles

Donating Member
Registered
Ledend has it that Eivl Road Spirits have been latching themselves on to motorcycles for as long as there have been bikes on the road. These Evil Road Spirits are responsible for mechanical problems and bad luck along a journey.

Legend goes on to say that by attaching a small bell onto your bike the Evil Road Spirits will become trapped inside the bell where the constant ringing drives them insane, making them lose their grip until they fall to the ground.(ever wonder where pot-holes come from?)

Legend also has it that the mystery of the Guardian Bell carries twice as much power when it is purchased by a friend or a loved one and given as a gift. Show someone how much you care. Ofer them defense against the Evil Road Spirits! Give a Guardian Bell and share the Legend of Good Luck it offers to a motorcycle and its rider![/Quote]

any one ever hear of this? my mom gave me one the other day. she heard about them from a friend, who also rides a busa

hmm... interesting
smile.gif

I think the bell would drive ME insande though
wow.gif
jk

never heard of it refered to as a guardian bell. I've always heard them called a gremlin bell. Same thing just different name though. I just bought one for a friend recently for christmas. www.gremlinbells.com

I got one from a member here last spring, and has been on my Busa ever since. I dont give a fug what anyone thinks about superstition, but I'm here typing this to ya right now - so it works in my book.

My wife has bought me one for every bike I have ever owned. Sure, it's just superstition (probably) but hey, it's a scary world on a biker sometimes, and I'll take any advantage i can get out there.

Its a Harley thing. When you purchase a new bike someone has to give it to you. You can pick up the Gremlin bells at any Harley dealership for around $15 bucks.

(1320Busa @ Feb. 05 2007,06:43) Its a Harley thing. When you purchase a new bike someone has to give it to you. You can pick up the Gremlin bells at any Harley dealership for around $15 bucks.
Yep!

never heard that one but I keep 12 rabbits feet under the hump and avoid driving under ladders while giving a ride to black cats on any day numbered 13

I only heard about among the Harley groups as well.... you would think that the straight pipes would drive the spirits insane.

My theory is to give the bike a good run up in the higher speeds from time to time to remove any stragglers....

IM trying to figure out where to put it.

sloto200- thanks for that link I ordered a gremlin bell for mom
beerchug.gif

Definately a cruiser/Hardley thing. Every HD at school has one. To mess with them, a few of us hung huge cow bells on our Bikes...they kind of took offense to that. I'm not supersticious people.

(kairles @ Feb. 05 2007,22:48) IM trying to figure out where to put it.

sloto200- thanks for that link I ordered a gremlin  bell for mom  
beerchug.gif
Glad to be of service!!
beerchug.gif
super.gif

beerchug.gif

If you have never had one, and put one on a sport bike, legend is you will crash within days of hiding it. DONT DO IT!!!

They are earings for big fat harley riders.
all_coholic.gif

First time I heard about these was on this site, a few people were looking for them so I sent out a few out to them. I dont have one, never got one for myself.

Gremlin Bells...we did this one a year ago
tounge.gif

It's a Hardley thing, but I don't think it will slow down a Busa  
super.gif

Nitrousjunkie and I gave out a bunch of them last year  
beerchug.gif

(05BusaLe @ Feb. 05 2007,23:09) First time I heard about these was on this site, a few people were looking for them so I sent out a few out to them. I dont have one, never got one for myself.
Dude....Did you Send me Mine Last Year...I completely forget
rock.gif

If you did, drop me a pm with your shipping addy, least I can do is return the favor....I know it sounds lame that I forgot, but just being honest...sorry.

Back