Guaging interest

Morning guys,
my names Herb Willis I own and operate Sport Bike Powder Coating,LLC out of Bridgeton,NJ.
ive been powder coating since 2007 been around sport bikes since I was born so hence the name and my ability of knowing my way around a bike.. I currently own a 2012 ZX14R. My brother owns an 06 limited Busa.

anyhow my reason for posting is to Guage interest so I can become a site sponsor/vendor, I offer Custom powder coating and the following products:
Driven Racing
Core Moto Brake Lines
ASV levers
ALL Balls Racing
Brocks Performance Products
SuperSprox
Galfer USA
Stahlbus USA

Ive contacted Captain about this and hopefully if there's any interest in those products mentioned I would love to get you guys what u need/want and at a good price it will also keep the site going..!
If you need or want more info about ME and my experience in coating just ask.. I will not a answer anything about pricing or parts so please do not ask until I'm a vendor! .... I am a site sponsor on other forums one is recently and the other since 2009 if would like that info ask and I will give it..
Thanks for your time
Herb..

(mods/admins , if this violates anything just remove it and sorry for the inconvienece)

I can not speak for anyone else. I am brand loyal to over 1/2 your list and am always looking for a good deal. I use more aftermarket parts on my, and my 11 year old son, MX bikes. Like most here my street bikes are no stranger aftermarket parts.

i too would be interested in your products. I dont think your requesting interest is a violation. Specially if you have chatted with cap. Hope you become a sponsor!

Collectivly, I think we all are on the lookout for someone that does quality work at a fair price!

Best

-D

I would like a set of wheels done in the same color as the ones on your profile picture.

Would be nice to post pictures of what you do since a picture is worth a thousand words.

Just posting pictures of what you do or have done but not posting prices is something that others have done to get started
and no rules were broken.

If that gold is a wheel you did, it rocks!

And it might looks awesome on this,,

IMG_0817 (Small).JPG

I just got notification.. Sorry guys didn'tknow you guys said anything....
I haven't heard back from the owner.. So I can't do much... I will post pics of my powder work tho..

the wheel in the picture is anodized gold and there is not much we coaters can do to match that it.. It's a request I would love to do but it's just not there yet...

And it's my wheel...
03EEA02E-75D9-40CA-80A5-D1D584A3BACF.jpg

Back