Guages not working

Nastee

Registered
Went with white illumaglow guages. Must have not disconnected battery one time when installing plug. Guages won't cycle or work now any insight on what I could have fried? Manual is vague about it.

My gauges stop working from time to time. Can’t give one reason or another. I unseat the plug and re attach and all works in my case. Can’t hurt to try. Mine is a gen 1

I never disconnect battery when doing the gauges . I have to pull my gauges every oil change to clean the Tach with a cotton ball due to the servo is on its way out . Plugged in the right way ?
Gen1 will try to clean plug. Not sure if in right way the release clip is on the left side sitting on bike. The signals & oil sensor light work but nothing else.

I never disconnect battery when doing the gauges . I have to pull my gauges every oil change to clean the Tach with a cotton ball due to the servo is on its way out . Plugged in the right way ?
Will try plug other way hopefully it was just me; thanks Bryan stumped on this one will try tomorrow

Tried plug found out It only goes in one way after looking at it with light. Was worth a try thanks for the idea. Took cluster apart found some of the needles had resistance touching new faces at center hole & one screw. Tightened screw down then trimmed plastic on back of needles & move freely now. Still think I'm screwed but will put it back together & find out.

Bryan who did you use for your guage repair? I can't remember, maybe they can repair mine since I already placed the new face on the dials. Money down the toilet.

Back