GTO vs GT

Of the three the Corvette is the BEST car  
super.gif

Between the Mustang and the GTO...the GTO is a PIG that they stuck a great motor in...the Mustang is a car that will handle too. There is a great after market for the 'Stang and you
can mod it to suit your needs and driving style  
super.gif

super.gif

(Revlis @ Aug. 18 2007,00:41) Mustang...  GTO is Hideous IMHO...  It drives ok but GM freaking destroyed the Holden in the in the translation.  Apparantly GTO owners don't value handling, comfort, or brakes.  The Holden is a pretty damn nice GT, but GM NA freaking killed it and it's dismal sales bear this out.  

Don't buy the 400hp hype...  Those are definitely GM horses as most of them fail to appear on a dyno...  
wow.gif

Mustang FTW!!!!  Much more free revving motor, better sounds, brakes, and looks by far.  

OR

I have a third option I can highly recommend...  
beerchug.gif
Please NO more Beemer pics
tounge.gif

I know alot of people who talked trash that drove Tangs.Until they got their arse handed to them by a Northstar Caddy at the light
wow.gif

Never mind.You guys don't talk about show room stock.Anybody can make a car faster.All it takes is money.The new tangs are heavy.Pretty close to the GTO in weight.So that BS is out the window.

Buy the vette.It's the best of both worlds.Then again buy what makes you happy.That's all that matters.
beerchug.gif

Take them for a dive the vette would be my top choice and then the gto but you need to go take one for a spin i wasn't very impressed with the 06 400 hp ls2 with long tube headers with a lot of stuff ddone to it and the shifters really weird its like on the passenger side of the dash just kinda feels wrong if your gonna get a stang check out a 03 or 04 cobra cause they come stock with a supercharger entirely forged engine and to be quite honest is one of the most impressive cars that i've ever driven jut rediculouse pull sweet supercharge whine and im a chevy guy plus the mystichrome has color changing leather seats actually nevermind cobra after vette but thery're all gonna be impressive but because of your bike its gonna spoil you and they're not gonna feel nearly as fast anywase just my .02

Back