GSXTacy, Semi and MRninja9 hang out too much

yamahor

DEAD MAN WALKING
Donating Member
Registered
GSXTacy and Semi are BLATANT liars according to Mrninja9...

GSXTacy is also the producer of Jailtime films...

More to follow if mrninja calls me back...

lurk.gif

(WWJD @ Aug. 16 2007,23:11) I take it this is some kind of new online reality show?
Nah, those 3 are out riding around, and mrninja called me and asked me to post up saying the things I said... For the most part
biggrin.gif

Now that Mrninja has a job, we will wait to see how much money he has in the bank before we get into details
beerchug.gif

Hint: See this post.

(GSXTacy @ Aug. 17 2007,00:18) Now that Mrninja has a job, we will wait to see how much money he has in the bank before we get into details
beerchug.gif

Hint: See this post.
HAHAHAHA!!!!!! Chris has a boyfriend now!!!! The look was that he didn't want yall finding out that way.

On a side note... Did yall chase down that ultra fast minivan that was leaving the restaurant?
laugh.gif

i'm innocent, innocent i say
SHOCKED.gif

all i know is that once again i had to offer my services to another one of mrninja9's girlfriends since he was swept off his feet and completely enamored by the man who sat next to him at dinner
all_coholic.gif

(semi @ Aug. 17 2007,00:59) i'm innocent, innocent i say
SHOCKED.gif

all i know is that once again i had to offer my services to another one of mrninja9's girlfriends since he was swept off his feet and completely enamored by the man who sat next to him at dinner
all_coholic.gif
Awww man... I knew I shoulda lived in Illinois!

not for the Sweeping Chris off his feet, for the ladies he doesn't please... They love us big guys like me.
smile.gif

she is a cutie...that's his ex next to him in the pic (second from left) and his new daddy in the middle
SHOCKED.gif

IMG_0807__Medium_.jpg

there was talk of people running through cornfields backwards while naked...apparently that's what mrninja does for fun in Monmouth
SHOCKED.gif

(semi @ Aug. 17 2007,01:14) there was talk of people running through cornfields backwards while naked...apparently that's what mrninja does for fun in Monmouth
SHOCKED.gif
WHOAH..... What about mrninja and a manmouth?

(yamahor @ Aug. 17 2007,00:16)
(semi @ Aug. 17 2007,01:14) there was talk of people running through cornfields backwards while naked...apparently that's what mrninja does for fun in Monmouth
SHOCKED.gif
WHOAH..... What about mrninja and a manmouth?
Police.gif
YOU.  Step away from the keyboard.  NOW!

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

SHOCKED.gif
Thank you for that visual image that will now haunt me for the rest of my life and probably cost me thousands more in therapy than I already spend. Once again thank you.
laugh.gif

I think it has something to do with Semi!

You should have seen all the trouble he got me into at the Bash!

...and I can't wait til next year's Bash!
biggrin.gif

no matter what gsxtacy says the reason he got carpol tunnel syndrome was from the showers at work hahaha

oh and semi the only reason your not in the pic is cause you head wont fit haha

and just to let you know i am workin on this one to get to date me and it cost alot of money

Back