GSXtacy is a knight on a red/black stallion

PandaNin

Donating Member
Registered
The hugest thanks and kudos to Chris (GSXcite) for saving our bacon today. We were coming from Milwaukee through quad-cities on our way to Oklahoma and had planned on having lunch and then a short ride with Chris. When we didn't make it to the appointed spot on time he calls to checkin to find that the yamaha of one of our group had died (yeah, go figure, Yammy).

Chris doesn't hesitate to drive to where we are then arrange for his friend at a dealership to pick the bike up with a trailer. It took about 4 hours but ultimately a loose wire was fixed and we could continue on our journey. Chris never left us alone and was such a gracious and courteous person. Chris, you are # 1 in our books. Thank you.

When you make it to CA, you make sure I know about it.

Don/Dad/Mom/Tom/Terry/Mark/Ali

That would be Hal (GSXcite)... GSXtacy is who you mean I think.

:) but you know, like father like son...

Last edited:
Great story, but it's GSXtacy! GSXcite is his dad (Hal).

Like has been said time and time again. Just the greatest folks around here :bowdown:

Great family stuff! :beerchug:

Good on you, Chris, and thanks from another Cali family member... Likewise, if you get to SoCal, we'll roll out the carpet for you!

mea culpa, I had woken up at 3am and had a very very very very long day. I know who he is but I know him better as Chris.

Regardless, he's a great guy and I needed to let everyone know.

Chris, can't wait till we ride together again.

mea culpa, I had woken up at 3am and had a very very very very long day. I know who he is but I know him better as Chris.

Regardless, he's a great guy and I needed to let everyone know.

Chris, can't wait till we ride together again.
you could not pick a better pair actually.. nut did not fall far from the tree.. :rofl:

Back