GSXRHP PLUG AND PLAY LED HEADLIGHTS AND TURN SIGNAL KIT REVIEW (GEN2)

Definitely an awesome write up. I have never done anything like this before, have almost zero mechanic skills, and the combination of this tutorial and @GIXERHP plug and play kit makes it possible for anyone to install.

20200418_230126.jpg

20200418_230139.jpg

How's the visibility versus stock headlights? I've always ran HID and debating a switch to LED. How much can you notice the fan noise it any?

How's the visibility versus stock headlights? I've always ran HID and debating a switch to LED. How much can you notice the fan noise it any?
There are no fans on the LED signals from John . Visibility is very good for others to see you . especially the rear brake light set up as both turn signals become brake lights .

Now there may be a fan on some Headlight conversions . Cyclops makes a very nice hayabusa LED head light that I have seen / used on a KTM 1190R they told me its the same bulb but different attaching ring for the bird . Cyclops is out of Washington state .

https://www.cyclopsadventuresports.com/ link to home page

link to hayabusa light to bad no photo of actual part . I may order one today as its been on my list for over a year .

There are no fans on the LED signals from John . Visibility is very good for others to see you . especially the rear brake light set up as both turn signals become brake lights .

Now there may be a fan on some Headlight conversions . Cyclops makes a very nice hayabusa LED head light that I have seen / used on a KTM 1190R they told me its the same bulb but different attaching ring for the bird . Cyclops is out of Washington state .

https://www.cyclopsadventuresports.com/ link to home page

link to hayabusa light to bad no photo of actual part . I may order one today as its been on my list for over a year .

Sorry, I was more asking about the LED headlights bulbs. I know they typically have fans or some sort of heatsink. These appeared to be the fan type.
I know LED is bright but have heard it doesn't throw the light down the road as good.

Sorry, I was more asking about the LED headlights bulbs. I know they typically have fans or some sort of heatsink. These appeared to be the fan type.
I know LED is bright but have heard it doesn't throw the light down the road as good.
It's kind of the same thing as thr hid's I just run high beams all the time and have my headlight adjusted down a little and works pretty well at least around the city areas.

Well I pulled the trigger on Cyclops lighting . I'll do a review once they get here by next week .

I've been using cyclops for the last 4 bikes. It's good stuff. Although I got an early version for the high beam and it's not overly great. I need to update it at some stage. But in general, their stuff is top quality and would highly recommend

I got headlights from him for my Gen1. They are bright. One day I might even adjust them if I ever ride at night....lol

Back