GSXR600, dealer wants 12500

Haelo

Registered
The dealership nearby wants to sell me a GSXR600 (and boy I wanna buy it)

These are the numbers he gave me:

120/mo
12500 including tax and title and stuff

I'm gonna do it, hopefully the numbers aren't magically different when I go back tomorrow
jump9.gif

Also: I managed to walk out without buying a bike despite their desperate pleading.

I'm no expert....but that seems way to expensive for a 600. I may be wrong. Someone please educate me.

i paid less for my 06le busa...you are getting ripped!!!!!!!!

Depends on his credit and interest rate and how much he is putting down.A kid i know just bought a 06 red busa for close to 18 grand.How? 0 down and 310 a month for the next 5 yrs. I told him to wait but he was dying for one and he has had it for like 4 months now.Says he would do it again if he had to.Whatever floats your boat mang
race.gif

(umairhashmi @ Oct. 03 2006,19:19) Depends on his credit and interest rate and how much he is putting down.A kid i know just bought a 06 red busa for close to 18 grand.How? 0 down and 310 a month for the next 5 yrs. I told him to wait but he was dying for one and he has had it for like 4 months now.Says he would do it again if he had to.Whatever floats your boat mang  
race.gif
There's one born every minute.......
laugh.gif

(Mr Brown @ Oct. 03 2006,17:27)
(umairhashmi @ Oct. 03 2006,19:19) Depends on his credit and interest rate and how much he is putting down.A kid i know just bought a 06 red busa for close to 18 grand.How? 0 down and 310 a month for the next 5 yrs. I told him to wait but he was dying for one and he has had it for like 4 months now.Says he would do it again if he had to.Whatever floats your boat mang  
race.gif
laugh.gif
I got mine for 215 a month for the next 5 years.But i end up sendin em a check for 400 or so cuz i wanna get it paid off as soon as i can.

(umairhashmi @ Oct. 03 2006,17:19) Depends on his credit and interest rate and how much he is putting down.A kid i know just bought a 06 red busa for close to 18 grand.How? 0 down and 310 a month for the next 5 yrs. I told him to wait but he was dying for one and he has had it for like 4 months now.Says he would do it again if he had to.Whatever floats your boat mang  
race.gif
Actually that is $12,000 OTD at 18% interest. As you mentioned above, if he has bad credit that may be all he is gonna get.

(umairhashmi @ Oct. 03 2006,19:32)
(Mr Brown @ Oct. 03 2006,17:27)
race.gif
laugh.gif
I got mine for 215 a month for the next 5 years.But i end up sendin em a check for 400 or so cuz i wanna get it paid off as soon as i can.
There is a big difference between you 13and his 18! 13 is high, but as you said, pay more and cut it down. I fail to see why anyone would spend 18g's on a new bike when they could pick up a used one for a third of the price.
Like I said, one born every minute............

(Mr Brown @ Oct. 03 2006,20:27)
race.gif
laugh.gif
You know!

18k for a stock Busa!?
rock.gif
...only if it can teleport me in time when I hit 88mph. I don't care how jacked up my credit is.

(BiG-T @ Oct. 03 2006,17:35)
race.gif
laugh.gif
You know!

18k for a stock Busa!?  
rock.gif
 ...only if it can teleport me in time when I hit 88mph.  I don't care how jacked up my credit is.
Better not figure out how much you pay on a 30 year home loan!

(Dennis @ Oct. 03 2006,20:36)
(BiG-T @ Oct. 03 2006,17:35)
race.gif
laugh.gif
You know!

18k for a stock Busa!?  
rock.gif
 ...only if it can teleport me in time when I hit 88mph.  I don't care how jacked up my credit is.
Better not figure out how much you pay on a 30 year home loan!
If I stay here for 30 years.....it'll be $575k and some change.

Don't do it, I ran into the same thing with honda, they wanted $12,300 for a 2005 CBR 1000 out the door F@^K that I bought a 2006 LE BUSA got a HJC CL-MAX helmet and a Joe Rocket Pheonix 4.0 jacket for $12,350

Not to be mean or anything. But Haelo aren't you the guy who had a quote for $791 a month for Insurance on a Busa the other day? Seeing a trend here.

Back