GSXR600, dealer wants 12500

(BiG-T @ Oct. 04 2006,11:36) The more Busa's the merrier.

Stock Busa
Turbo Busa
Canyon Carving Busa
Show Busa
Stunt Busa
Busa Shrimp
Busa Creole
Busa Alfredo
Busa Quesadillas
My busa is:

Grocery Getter Busa

I have a beautiful '03 GSXR 750 for sale (see my signature). I'll even give you a great deal....$10k out the door.
firedevil.gif

J/K about the price. My bike really is for sale though...

Bryan

(Haelo @ Oct. 04 2006,11:43)
(BiG-T @ Oct. 04 2006,11:36) The more Busa's the merrier.

Stock Busa
Turbo Busa
Canyon Carving Busa
Show Busa
Stunt Busa
Busa Shrimp
Busa Creole
Busa Alfredo
Busa Quesadillas
My busa is:

Grocery Getter Busa
Mine too!!!
laugh.gif

DSC03100.jpg

(Dennis @ Oct. 03 2006,19:36) Better not figure out how much you pay on a 30 year home loan!
Big, big difference between paying a finance charge and interest on a place to provide shelter for my family, (Need) and paying double price on a toy (Want). If I could afford to pay cash for a house, I would, but not many people can. Almost anyone can save up a few grand to get a bike, without paying double what it's worth in financing.......

dude,,,you're in palm bay....the 'gold coast' .....hahahahaha

come down to Tampa....drive 4 hours and save 4 thousand $
I'll set you up with Mookie... you'll be out the door not too much over cost.

(BusaCruise @ Oct. 04 2006,14:38) dude,,,you're in palm bay....the 'gold coast' .....hahahahaha

come down to Tampa....drive 4 hours and save 4 thousand $
I'll set you up with Mookie...  you'll be out the door not too much over cost.
I'ma wait now but I'll remember it.

$12,500 for a 600....RUN

Wait till winter hits and shop around...you should be able to find one for
retail OTD or less
wink.gif

my 06 was 11,000 and like 13,200 out the door, but that here in Cali and thats the cheapest I found it. One place in N. Hollywood wanted 15,300 for the Busa. So It all depends on where you are, but if guys in your area are saying it too high keep looking.

(Haelo @ Oct. 04 2006,14:32)
(paineless4u @ Oct. 04 2006,09:42) shop all over the Country and have the thing shipped for 500.00 bucks.
A few members here work at dealerships and I am sure they would give you a fair price. Wait till the new Busa comes out, surely you can then get a older model Busa in Mint condition for cheap.
Why would I buy a 'busa if I already have one?

I want a GSX-R600 and every dealership within 1000 miles is aiming a sniper's rifle at my bank account
sad.gif
haelo did you get my PM deep creek marina has their 600 priced at 7399 right now web site www.deepcreekmarina.com

haelo, you need to leave the House of Power alone they are theives in every sense of the word. When you are ready to by take the drive to ARS powersports in Okeechobee, they will treat you right and give you the best price around. It is a little drive but WELL WORTH IT.

Back