GSXR600, dealer wants 12500

This is a joke right? I bought my 04' LE brand new for $9200...

lurk.gif

I have good credit, this dealership is just a ripoff joint.

These are the people who couldn't finance me for $3000 but they COULD finance me if I bought for $4500.
That didn't happen
tounge.gif

No Gixxer until I can find an honest dealership.

Like everyone said... that's way too much for a gixxer 6.

If you want a gixxer, wait to get an 07 1k!!! Seriously!!!

600's are the hardest bikes to deal on in my opinion. Dealers know that a kid will walk off the street and pay sticker or higher for one cause it is cool. Dealers are usually willing to deal more with a 750 or 1k since the demand is not soo high. Good luck finding one for a good price, I would walk away unless they want to get under 9k out the door, my busa new in 2003 was only a little over 9k after TT&L and i got the Anniversary ed.

If you have good credit get a personal loan and buy a used one out right.

Got My 05 gsxr 600 for 6999 otd. Kept it one summer and sold it for 6750. Didnt get as good a deal on my
2006 LE Busa I paid 10k otd. The shop I got the Gsxr had no Busas and all the shops around STL want msrp and freight and setup. If you have to pay that I would go to another dealership.

I hear you with dealers being a ripoff. Try pricing most bikes in the northern Va area. MSRP+whatever they add. Coleman Powersports wants $12450 OTD for an 07' Busa. Yet, i can go to the local dealer here and get the same bike for $10700 OTD.

shop all over the Country and have the thing shipped for 500.00 bucks.
A few members here work at dealerships and I am sure they would give you a fair price. Wait till the new Busa comes out, surely you can then get a older model Busa in Mint condition for cheap.

RAPE!

Tell the boys at the dealership if they are going to f*(K you, you'd like to at least get kissed!

Save up the dough. Sell some blood. Hit a Sperm Bank. Take a second job. Slang sum rocks son. Then go and pay cash. You'll save a ton.

(paineless4u @ Oct. 04 2006,09:42) shop all over the Country and have the thing shipped for 500.00 bucks.
A few members here work at dealerships and I am sure they would give you a fair price. Wait till the new Busa comes out, surely you can then get a older model Busa in Mint condition for cheap.
Why would I buy a 'busa if I already have one?

I want a GSX-R600 and every dealership within 1000 miles is aiming a sniper's rifle at my bank account
sad.gif

The more Busa's the merrier.

Stock Busa
Turbo Busa
Canyon Carving Busa
Show Busa
Stunt Busa
Busa Shrimp
Busa Creole
Busa Alfredo
Busa Quesadillas

i wouldn't buy a key chain from those bastids. apparantly, he is under the impression that you are naieve. tell him to go "sh1t in a hat".
argue.gif

Back