Gsxr1000. Wheel swap to a gen2 busa

juschillin

Registered
Hey can anyone help me I'm trying to put 08gsxr1000 rims on my 2010 hayabusa I know I need spacers for the front but need to know what size and what side to put it on also do I need spacers for the rotor as well as it seems to wanna "pull" the caliper in toward the rim any help would be apreacated the rear bolts right up so far but don't have the gsxr1000 rear brake hanger yet just the stock gen 2 hanger and it sits too high on the rotor as the rear rotor is smaller

I want to say the front wheel spacers should be 3mm on each side. The rotors need to be spaced out too. The GSXR 1000 caliper holder will not fit a Gen 2 arm.

Yes the 07-08 gsxr1000 hanger and caliper will work just have to cut the tab off like I did with my busa hanger just the front is confusing so I need 3mm spacers on each side then? I have a spacer someone maid for me but it was ment for a gen 1 busa so they think I just need. A .250 or. 304 spacer for the shifter side and then have to figure out rotor spacing once I get the tire centered

If you cut the tab that slides into swing arm? What prevents the hanger from moving when brake Is applied?

I have a 07-08 1000 rear caliper and hanger. The issue was that the hanger/caliper would hit the arm.

You can get a triangle piece that holds it up I made mine but u can get them anywhere Adams Hardcore shnitz cause on after market arm there is nothing for that tab to attach it too

Back