gsxr1000 vs. busa

skurvey~

Registered
ok...... i know this really doesnt matter.. but im just curious, how does the new gsxr1000 compare with the busa?

acceleration, mid, and top end... how do they compare?

just wondering... could anyone give me an idea?

thanks.

ok...... i know this really doesnt matter.. but im just curious, how does the new gsxr1000 compare with the busa?

acceleration, mid, and top end... how do they compare?

just wondering... could anyone give me an idea?

thanks.
They dont compare...
biggrin.gif

...and just for the record, the busa is KING
devil.gif

This has been discussed a million times.

It boils down to the rider until about 160mph. Anything past 160mph and NO stock bike can hang with the BUSA period!
wink.gif

If you are loosing, you are either to HEAVY, not a very good rider, or he has more mods done than you know!
laugh.gif

mostly rider to a point, put a good rider on both bikes and the Gixxer will kill the Busa in the corners.

I'm talking straight line speed! Once the road turns, any LITER bike will leave a BUSA if the RIDER knows what he is doing.
wink.gif

boy-oh-boy...literally.
sad.gif

<!--EDIT|JINKSTER
Reason for Edit: None given...|1127574824 -->

in drag racing the busa is still better. The gixxer just doesn't have any torque down low where the busa does. After they get moving they are equal. It is just the initial take off that the busa is better.

in drag racing the busa is still better.  The gixxer just doesn't have any torque down low where the busa does.  After they get moving they are equal.  It is just the initial take off that the busa is better.
Torque is where it is at!
I wonder how close they'd be if the bus was geared similarly...

Back