GSXR gets rear-ended...

typical southern Florida driver who can hardly see the car in front of them let alone a MC....:whistle:

typical southern Florida driver who can hardly see the car in front of them let alone a MC....:whistle:

Amen!

It's serious business here, Every time I throw a leg over "Pearl" I assume all the responsibility for my personal safety. I never assume anyone ever sees me or has my safety in mind. Considering all the distractions, poor driving habits and the lack of concern for others, is it surprising these types of mishaps are happening all to often?

That would really suck! Glad he is ok.

I have to ask... HOW THE HELL DID HE REMAIN STANDING?

The bike shattered and he didn't even fall. I'm impressed!! So many people fall over at a stop light or in the driveway. He got rear ended and stayed on his feet! AMAZING!

I had this happen to me last year.... The difference was I saw it coming in the mirrors and quickly pulled away. All see got was my plate and back tire. Stupid girl was talking to her friend, turned her head to talk to her, said she looked back and all was stopped. :banghead:

guy was really lucky.. this is the biggest reason everytime I stop anywhere I always check my mirrors for retards like that lady. She could've killed the poor guy.

and after reallizing he was still standing he said F thiis I need me a sandwich :rofl:

Always give yourself plenty of room in front of your bike and do not ever take your eyes off of the traffic coming up from behind. I always assume they do not see me and leave myself room to move if they're not slowing down. It's saved me more than a few times...

This rider is very lucky...

Back