gsxr front fender newer model year question

card16969

Registered
I was wondering about people who have changed over to the smaller front fender and well i was wondering what years work for a gen 1. I know some modifications have to be done, I was wondering if the 2010+ fits or if it doesnt is it a fitment issue around the forks or if its just the mounting holes dont exactly line up or if they arent even close. I have no problem making a set of custom brackets but i want to know if its even close? If anyone has played around with these i would love to hear what your experience is.

​​
Haha... Noone wants to talk to you... :rofl:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Forum Runner

:laugh: that's funny! Not very nice but funny none the less...

Results of using the fancy SEARCH feature provided absolutely free!

Re: Gsxr front fender
the gsxr fender of any year will require alot of modification to fit any gen1 hayabusa. it is only a direct bolt on for the gen2.

​​

:laugh: that's funny! Not very nice but funny none the less...

Results of using the fancy SEARCH feature provided absolutely free!

Re: Gsxr front fender
the gsxr fender of any year will require alot of modification to fit any gen1 hayabusa. it is only a direct bolt on for the gen2.

ive used the search function ALOT and no one gives the details on the 09+ front fender ive seen one person say it doesnt work but im wondering if its just not a direct fit or if its no where close etc. I know about the modifications on the 07 and earlier but im asking about the newer ones.

It's going to be way off for the same reasons the others don't work on the first gens. If you switch over to second gen forks it will be a direct replacement fender.

Back