gsxr 750 parts

wv rider

Registered
I just picked up a 2000 gsxr 750 for track days. It needs some work and I was wonder if anyone has some spare parts they might consider letting go.

front axle, tail fairing, useable back sprocket, front fairing bracket, left hand switch controls, possibly forks and triples but haven't got it up yet to check. Thats immediately what comes to mind.

I still have from my 02 750: white rear wheel with drive sprocket, and right fairing..has very light small rash on it. Bet I even have the mirrors and sigs, but those you dont need on the track:laugh:

Mileage wouldn't bother me ! Visual and Maintance condition would. A great looking bike doesn't show maintance care or how it's been ridden. Paint jobs and polish can hide alot. Check his maintance records, go to the mech he used and ask to see their records (it's YOUR $$$$ you know). And if he said HE DID ALL THE WORK, then (if you don't know how) give him a NEW INSPECTION from the Dealer. Better safe than lose $7000 in a bad buy !

I know that's what I do, and I've never been sorry :beerchug:

here are a few pics. I striped him to his skivvies to see what I have. Now for the rebuild and then back on the track. I couldn't resist the busa pic. Nothing fancy, but it doesn't have to be.

PC150121.jpg

PC150002.jpg

PC150122.jpg

PC150003.jpg

Back