gsxr 750 03 tail on hayabusa

valentin

Registered
hy i am Valentin from Romania i have a 1999 hayabusa with 15600 miles , small air box mod , kn filter , suspension raise kit , power commander , original headers modified to 1 exhaust from gsxr 1100 here are some pics with work in progres ... i used the original hayabusa seat it was longer than gsxr 750 and i liked it more this way , worked on the subframe of the gsxr 750 for 2 weeks to fit

c6aatP200044-02.jpg

DSCN2615.jpg

iSrzhm174613-02.jpg

Image083.jpg

it is very ugly painted and i will repaint it ... i wanted the roaring toyz scheme but an idiot painted it like @@!@#!#

That is a ugly painted job mate :laugh: but the grafted back end looks sweet, back to black, its the fastest colour. Please post pictures when its finished :bowdown:

busa06.04.08.jpg

Looking pretty good. Post up when you get it painted. Where in Romania are you?

hy i am from Constanta , by the Black Sea , today i send the fairings for primer i will put pics , it was difficult , because the seat from the hayabusa needed some modding i bend it with a hot air gun and the wires and cdi were very big and it was a pain in the @$$ :)))

ps : gsxr 750 2003 mirrors , my original mirrors broke it fell from the stand before i made the stand mod ... now it's ok

another mod i made was the 2007 gas tank and internaf fuel pump , i need a standard manifold and 2 standard cans in good shape does some body have some for sale ? i need them for a friend that trashed his busa

new colors ... nor finished yet but in 2-3 days i will mount new levers , bolts , windscreen , hayabusa kanji and gsxr logos a general clean up :D and HID h1 6000k i put 2 x h1 bulbs using the h7 and hb3 - 9005 bulbs cuting them and making an adaptor soket the light is super bright and i will get back soon with other pics .. the black is matte (no shine) like a rat rod color and the orange changes color from yellow to orange with gold flakes in it , i bought a pair of adjustable rearsets , rizoma grips and others ....:beerchug:

Image013.jpg

Image012.jpg

Image011.jpg

Image010.jpg

Image009.jpg

Back