gsxr 750 03 tail on hayabusa

i always said that the 01 1000 tail would look good on hayabusa so i changed mine again thanks to yours valenti i had a 2000 750 with 1000 motor sold for Busa to get more comfertable ride with more power was thinking of doing front fairing conversion, but have to see how i like it when i lower front another inch or so, im a little short so it has to be lower then stock still have to figure out plate location also

2015-05-02 19.25.37.jpg

Markswilson that looks very good !!! :hello: for lower ride you can use the hayabusa seat ... not the gsxr seat because the gsxr seat is 1 inch taller first off all rip the cover take the foam out put the seat face down on concrete use a air gun to heat and step on it with feet to change the shape then test it on the bike and repete until perfection you may need to weld the 2 sqares that hold the seat in place closer to the fuel tank 2 inches maybe trust me the hayabusa seat is better all the best

thanks for seat advice but my Busa seat is a Gel seat and i like the gsxr seat better didnt want the seat low higher seat feals sportier ill see if i can get a stock seat to try no welding on my frame lol subframe is different story still not finished no time working on my daily driver right now and still little to cold for me to ride yet

Leo vince gp single side exhaust
Yamaha r6 03-05 footpegs + pump
Bigger ram air old ram air plus all signal surface

20150618_202241.jpg

20150622_221426.jpg

Gnbrett Haters gona hate
Flatlandbusa that is not a srad tail that is a k1-k3 tail from 600cc or 750 on that black bike a srad tail is round and ugly i know because i have a srad

Gnbrett Haters gona hate
Flatlandbusa that is not a srad tail that is a k1-k3 tail from 600cc or 750 on that black bike a srad tail is round and ugly i know because i have a srad ��

Ok, thanks for clearing that up, I had always assumed that it was an srad tail with a smaller cowl. I used to have a 1998 GSXR600 with a crash cage and all the body work off it. All the body just laid in the corner of the shop until the next owner put it on and repainted it. Guess I never paid that much attention to exactly what it look like.

Your bike looks good! :thumbsup:

Back