gsxr 750 03 tail on hayabusa

20 bikes ..... 3 of them 1000rr repsol and a 08 r1 went 280 km/h my brother on 900rr passed them indicating 300 km/h and i passed him with 315 km/h on a romanian freeway ... i think i was was doing speed but not far from 197 mph :thumbsup:

Looks like you can get a group buy going on speedo healers. :laugh:

Not bad...i like the color scheme...but do u like the original tail???.....cuz i always felt that was a standout thing the camel hump.....but nice job on the paint homie!!!!

you should go full on street fighter with it man. looks fantastic as is tho, what kind of paint/stickers are on the wheels, the reflective stuff?

great work, nice paint job....maybe strecth her 4 inches and lower her 2 ...would be sick...:bowdown:

nah, i think they look good stretched and lowered, but he put a track bike rear on it, plus it's up an inch in the rear for handling already. he'd be going backwards

looks good.. check out mine

mkbusa.jpg

busa_dash.jpg

busa_tail.jpg

l_2d17ae8be5114e54b16b500067151e0b.jpg

Feat in a 09 music video from my country i will get back with new pics all the best Valentin
have patience it's show close to the finish of the vid the bike was ok in the end :D no bikes were hurt during the shooting of this :D

Last edited by a moderator:
hi i have a 05 busa but i want to put a gsxr 1000 tail on my bike. but i cant find anywhere on the internet or anything on how to do it. i know there is a kit out by greggs customs to attach the subframe to the busa but thats $900. I just think its crazy that there is no information out there on how to do it because i know its been done quite a bit before the kit was made for it. If there was anyway you could inform me of the modifications you have made to your bike to get the tail to fit, i would appreciate it. thanks

hy everything is hand made by me it took 2 weeks the gsxr sub frame from gsxr 750 k3 was modded to fit the busa it was hard work and a lot of thinking some wires needed extension , the mod requierd argon welding , cutting and adjusting the k3 frame is a lot easier to mod than the k6-k8 because the new one is from one pice magnezium alloy and it cannot be adjusted my email is val_avr@yahoo.com add me on yahoo messenger if you have any Q :thumbsup::beerchug:

hmmm i had a sensor problem the sensor that mesures the pressure was disconected and the bike was runinng very rich now it's ok . now i am waiting for the weather to get better to take the beast for a ride :D tommorow i will buy a damaged busa 99 for 1000$ fork wheel disks oil cooler front fairing headlight side fairing ... i hope in short time i will have a second rolling busa all the best from romania Valentin:thumbsup:

wow, bold paint scheme, I like it. And way to do those mods on your own. I wish I could do some serious mods by myself like that, I gott pay somebody else to get what I want.
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited:
Back