Gsxr 600 with busa 1340 engine Dyno run

eskedal

Registered
Stock engine, Mikuni Carbs, Tiforce Sumo exhaust, Ignitech ignition

Gsxr 600/1340 hayabusa engine Dyno - YouTube[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Wouldn't put my bike on that dyno. Running rich and the guy just let's the motor rev it's nuts off. Run the bike then bring it to idle normally. The data is in the run itself. Twat :/

Its not running rich, A/F was 13.8. Is only little to low igntion timing with 0% throttle.

Wouldn't put my bike on that dyno. Running rich and the guy just let's the motor rev it's nuts off. Run the bike then bring it to idle normally. The data is in the run itself. Twat :/

The rolling chasis can't be much lighter than the Busa, and it has suspension not meant to handle the extra weight.
The wheels are little lighter, and with upgraded suspension it should handle ok.
Cool that it can be done, but seems like a lot of work for little gain.

Fork springs and back spring as been changed for my weight.

I want a quicker chassis than a busa, busa is a big bike and I want a little bike with big engine :laugh:

The rolling chasis can't be much lighter than the Busa, and it has suspension not meant to handle the extra weight.
The wheels are little lighter, and with upgraded suspension it should handle ok.
Cool that it can be done, but seems like a lot of work for little gain.

Yes correct :beerchug:

But flatslide flows better than throttle bodies in same size. I get much higher air velocity. And at last it looks much better with carb than efi :cheerleader:

Lee Shierts
did this back in 00 they even make a motormount kit,although Lee did stull use the FI. Hello it is 2014:banghead:

Very neat. Is it going to be able to put the power down or just wheelie all over the place?
With that short wheelbase I'm curious?

Lee Shierts
did this back in 00 they even make a motormount kit,although Lee did stull use the FI. Hello it is 2014:banghead:

best-past-feature-articles-of-sport-rider-baby-busa-april-2001.jpg

Back