GSXR 20th anniverary I'm getting 2 t-shirts

da busa guy

Registered
since i lost my mind completely and bought an 05 Busa and a 05 GSXR 1000, i supposedly get 2 t-shirts and 2 tickets to the Lucas Oil nationals in Reading, Penn from Suzuki customer appreciation. being somewhat greedy and needing new clothes i am keeping the T-shirts but unless i win the Florida lottery i can't go to the drag race cause i have to work. if i get them in time i will donate them if it will raise any money or just give them to whoever lives close to there or wants to go. if ya'll have any other ideas let me know. i want to thank Suzuki for doing this(of course it cost me 20,000+)but it was still pretty nice of them. it sounds like a good deal with special parking if you take your bike and free food. you must own a GSXR or a Busa and proof of it to participate.

of course as usual i am an idiot, if you have a Busa or a GSXR anything go to : suzukicycles.com/gsxr20 and register and have your vin # handy and you can get your own t-shirt and ticket. sorry, if they send tickets in time,they are still available, but i don't think you get the special parking and free food.

...not ineterested in the tickets, but will they ship the t-shirts interntionally
rock.gif
biggrin.gif

Back