GSXR 1000 front fender on a Busa

jjmotorsportsfl

Registered
Does anyone know if I could use a GSXR 1000 front fender on my 04 Busa. I like the look of the smaller front fender and my front is cracked. I would love to see a picture if anyone has one also.

I would caution you on altering the airflow pattern on the front of the Busa. You could be redirecting air intended for the radiator(s).

Is the GSXR1000 Fender smaller? I need a smaller fender

And the radiator airflow isn't effected by the fender in any appreciable way.

i've got one with no problems in the cooling department whatsoever. A GSXR fender will not fit. Only a TL1000 fender will fit besides the busa fender. I have a Coerce carbon fiber unit from Japan. I believe OPP racing sells them as well. My first mod was this fender cause I personally cannot stand the look of the stock one, though i've seen busas with stock front fenders that look good.

aforks2.JPG

i like the fender you installed, it helps show off the wheel, and the same as you i really do not like the stock look.

Sorry, I need to clarify. I'm not positive if the TLR fender will fit. I bought a GSXR style Busa fender. I hope you didn't just click on "buy it now"
wow.gif

A gixxer fender will fit but you will need to take either a old chain and use the link plates to make brackets or get some l brackets and mod it..They look nice when done too.

Yes, a GSXR front fender will work with minor mods. Eracer has one on his busa.

Here ya go. Did a quick search and found an image for you. Contact E-Racer for more info. Ive got a GSXR front fender for sale if you are in the market.

May10th2004144.jpg

(Big E @ Sep. 20 2006,01:36) Here ya go.  Did a quick search and found an image for you.  Contact E-Racer for more info.  Ive got a GSXR front fender for sale if you are in the market.

May10th2004144.jpg
What year GSXR is that from?

yeah i would like to know as well if the tlr fender mounts up or is it the same as the gsxr and needs mods to work?

Back