Gsxr 1000 fender fitted on the bird .

Your bike is one of the most unique looking Busa's I've ever seen, I've always liked what you did with it.
But I'm tired of pictures!
We need some video of it in action, and to hear that rare Ti-Force scream!
Start a new thread, take it out and rip it...and push that hp button on it too.

Thanks 6 I really appreciate it :beerchug:

With all my bikes I try to do things that set it apart from the crowd. Sometimes it blatant and sometimes it’s little subtle things that set it apart

Right now it’s like freezing rain so..... Both my bikes are on lifts and in hibernation :D

Springtime maybe I’ll borrow my buddy’s GoPro and put something together for you :race:

Your bike is one of the most unique looking Busa's I've ever seen, I've always liked what you did with it.
But I'm tired of pictures!
We need some video of it in action, and to hear that rare Ti-Force scream!
Start a new thread, take it out and rip it...and push that hp button on it too.

I have an oldie of my bike back from when I hacked my original exhaust down. I know I shared this with Kiwi, and I think I posted it elsewhere on the site but while we were on the topic of video I will give you something lol.

I have an oldie of my bike back from when I hacked my original exhaust down. I know I shared this with Kiwi, and I think I posted it elsewhere on the site but while we were on the topic of video I will give you something lol.

You look like a typical hooligan out disturbing the peace...gotta love it, lol.
Next time, make a little more noise or ride a wheelie, neighbors love that kind of thing.

Nice look!! Very sleek man. After reading other posts, am I understanding this correctly that the 1k fender will bolt right on our Gen 2’s?

Also, is all the 1k fenders the same ?

I forget what years it might be listed in this thread, but they do bolt directly up. Once you find the years out, look on colorrite to see if paint code of your bike and the gsxr match so you dont have to do anything besides buy the fender.

I forget what years it might be listed in this thread, but they do bolt directly up. Once you find the years out, look on colorrite to see if paint code of your bike and the gsxr match so you dont have to do anything besides buy the fender.

Good deal, thank you. Gonna check it out. I really like that look. My ‘12.
EBDEBDB7-0502-49E5-AF17-3B10C8658D5E.jpeg

Back