GSXR 1000 conversion

forbidden

Registered
This was going to be my project for the 2013 winter and I wanted to know if its worth doing, if I do how will ride be, I have air ride on bike now do I have to change that or just some general ideas or comments. This is what she looks like now, but can I get the tail painted to match the 06 colorway. Thx

busa3.jpg

You should just get a tail to match the length of your swingarm. That will improve the look alot more :whistle:

@#1 I seen you just sold yours, where would I get a tail to match swingarm length, im 12 over right now, I looked at some pics of the 1000 by itself with the 300 tire, havent seen a busa with the kit and big tire, I think it will look pretty dang good, just looking for as much insight as possible thanks.

For some reason the GSXR tail swap looks better on the Gen 1 than the Gen2 Not sure why since the front end changes are fairly subtle.. :dunno:

I say do it! You can always change back..

I'm very happy with mine....It looks great

You can get the sides of the 1k tail in white idk about the middle though.

2012-09-03 11.12.06.jpg

I found a +12 extended tail for a gsxr 1000 but its for a 05-06 :banghead: Check catalyst racing bodywork

Personally for me not matching, the front too big and fat in comparsion to the rear:whistle:

Back