GSX1300R service manual delievered on time

Ordered by service manual via VegasDude posting and received my manual Friday 11/5 ordered the thing via e-mail and credit card Monday and here on Friday to your door steps cost $68.45 shipping included.You just have to supply a binder to put the pages in.As for today Sunday 11/7 the rainy weather is here,have to break out the rain suit and boots for the commute tomorrow.

Cisco when you talk about a binder to put the pages in, you are talking about the 6 or 7 updated loose pages that come with the manual, right? You did get a hard bound Dealer Service Manual, right?

Those loose pages I just staple right over the outdated pages so I'll never make the mistake of following an outdated page.

same with mine.
It's not a DEALER service manual.

[This message has been edited by viol8r (edited 07 November 1999).]

Weird...mine's "perfect bound" (flat spine) and the whole book is three-hole punched for inclusion in dealers' reference sets. Cost me $108 Canadian, which is about $72 U.S. Now, with Gary's microfiche CD in hand, I'm set to start tearing away at The Beast.

Dirty Pete,my manual came loose pages,meaning you have to put the total manual into a three hole or multi hole binder which is better because now I can take a single page out and blow up that page on a copier or if I want to be nice and neat I can put the pages I use most offen into a plastic sleeve so that I can keep it nice and clean when working on the bike.Thanks again VegasDude for the tip on where to buy my manual.
Change of subject the rainy weather sucks,dirt and grim all over the bike and underside of the rear fender swingarm,need a good hugger!!!!

Cisco the Free Style Moto Design hugger is beautiful, well-finished, beautifully made (strong), and easy to install as long as you don't mid drilling & tapping a couple of holes in your upper swing arm supports.

guys, this is the same manual the dealers have. read the first page..........Im very happy with it. I too am glad it came this way books are too difficult to copy if you need too. My dealer does not have a manual yet, so when i need something done, I copy what I need and take it to them. Works out great for everyone. Plus now they know that you have some idea of whats involved in the process of fixing the bike.

Back