GSX 1100 or Ninja 1000

I liked the old Kaw's, but I had a GSX 1100, Great bike, and damn near Bullet proof engine. That gets my vote.

Want a fun older-bike with some Ballz. look for 1 of the old Kaw Eliminators. that was 1 of the most fun bikes i've owned. Comfortable to ride, Great power for the time, Great look, Just 1 of my favorite bikes. I'd love to find 1 in good shape just for old-time sake

(Cykill @ Jul. 23 2007,21:12) I liked the old Kaw's, but I had a GSX 1100, Great bike, and damn near Bullet proof engine. That gets my vote.

Want a fun older-bike with some Ballz. look for 1 of the old Kaw Eliminators. that was 1 of the most fun bikes i've owned. Comfortable to ride, Great power for the time, Great look, Just 1 of my favorite bikes. I'd love to find 1 in good shape just for old-time sake
What are you doing up?!?! Get to bed!
wink.gif

Just getting ready to hit the hay myself...so when we ridin'? Rainy season in FL blows...
mad.gif

(Over_Easy @ Jul. 23 2007,21:17)
(Cykill @ Jul. 23 2007,21:12) I liked the old Kaw's, but I had a GSX 1100, Great bike, and damn near Bullet proof engine. That gets my vote.

What are you doing up?!?!  Get to bed!
wink.gif

Just getting ready to hit the hay myself...so when we ridin'?  Rainy season in FL blows...
mad.gif
Yea, i've not been getting much ride time in at all. give me a call we'll hook up.

(Cykill @ Jul. 23 2007,21:20)
(Over_Easy @ Jul. 23 2007,21:17)

What are you doing up?!?!  Get to bed!
wink.gif

Just getting ready to hit the hay myself...so when we ridin'?  Rainy season in FL blows...
mad.gif
Yea, i've not been getting much ride time in at all. give me a call we'll hook up.
Yeah, I only got out for about an hour last weekend. I'll call you about this wekend.

I almost needed a friggin' boat to get home form work today.

Back