GSP-mount

R1000

Registered
A quick and dirty mount for GPS on Busa -08. I use the car-window Easy-port holder and locate it on the Busa's RPM-gauge. It is then easy to move it between cars and bikes.

DSC00058.jpg

I don't have pics right now but I removed the gauges & Windscreen. I then too the suction cup part out of the mount. I then drilled a hole in the plastic above the gauges. I then put a bolt through the mount where the suction cup used to be & put it through the hole I drilled. Works great & the GPS is so far up under the cowlin it has not gotten wet yet & I have rode in a monsoon or 2.

I don't have pics right now but I removed the gauges & Windscreen. I then too the suction cup part out of the mount. I then drilled a hole in the plastic above the gauges. I then put a bolt through the mount where the suction cup used to be & put it through the hole I drilled. Works great & the GPS is so far up under the cowlin it has not gotten wet yet & I have rode in a monsoon or 2.

Pics of that would be interesting.

Offset to the left so gauges are visible and power plug with 90 degree plug. Powerlet plugs are very good for accessory hook ups.

IMG_0493.jpg

IMG_0496.jpg

Back