**grunge brush**

Sloto200

Off we go, into the wild blue yonder...
Donating Member
Registered
I know people have posted about these before and i'm planning on getting one this payday.  I found them to be cheaper on this particular website and felt i should ask the board if anyone has had dealings with them...

WWW.PRICEPOINT.COM

Shipping is $4.98 UPS ground with $1.25 insurance that i dont see a way to not buy. So total comes to just over $15. Though i'd pass the info along...

Do you have a Cycle Gear or other such store close by? Brush is less than $15.00 and you get it right away. Harley and BMW dealers carry the brush also.

OMG...I never even knew they made anything like that!
I'm getting one now.

Yea bought the complete set-up with chemicals from Charles over at Street&track a couple of months back....
Works very nicely!

Got mine at my local independent cycle shop. They keep'em in stock
biggrin.gif
! Works great, and you might just look around locally to see if some shop has'em.
smile.gif

Only 2 motorcycle shops here in town and they dont have much at all. Thats the reason i bought my bike out of town. Dallas / FtWorth is about 2 hours away from me and i dont go down there much at all, in fact, hardly ever. The shops here in town dont have stuff like that. I'm going to the Honda dealer today to get some more Honda cleaner so i'll check there one more time and see if they have them now. There are a couple of bycycle shops in town so i'll check them to and see. Thanks guys.
smile.gif

Back