Grumpys ride home.

DNGrumpy

Sometimes Dopey fits too
Donating Member
Registered
Left the Phillips at noon. 980 miles home. Shooting for straight through. With gas stops hopefully home by 5am. Stopped at 220 miles for gas and a bite. Uneventful so far.

DROID mobile -Grumpy via Tapatalk

Went out for a Cherahola T-shirt for Lavin and came back with this... 3' tall bout 70 lbs

uploadfromtaptalk1303676031094.jpg

The pet is made of cottonwood and Anastasia has dubbed him Louie

Where are you guys? We might cross paths as I am heading to MD right now. Currently in PA.

Mike 63 on 81 north. Wont be in PA for like 300 miles

Bummer, maybe next time. I have 3 hours left before I get to Hampstead. I hope someone got to enjoy my food this weekend.

All were fed and happy (I think):

Burgers, dogs, char chicken, bash chili, American chop suey(chili Mac I guess), pulled pork, glazed grilled Ham steaks, baked potatoes, Easter eggs, 10 vegetable saute, potato salad, Mac salad, Ham salad, chicken salad, egg salad... ummm

Oh and I'm making $173 donation to Graham county when I get home. Whoops

All were fed and happy (I think):

Burgers, dogs, char chicken, bash chili, American chop suey(chili Mac I guess), pulled pork, glazed grilled Ham steaks, baked potatoes, Easter eggs, 10 vegetable saute, potato salad, Mac salad, Ham salad, chicken salad, egg salad... ummm

....and scotch?

Oh and I'm making $173 donation to Graham county when I get home. Whoops

Check to see if they offer diversion. I had a friend get an award there and they dropped it after 6 months of no tickets.

And Scotch, ask Lavinric 8-)

81N right now in VA with slow going for an accident
Posted via Mobile Device

Another one? We're about to Maryland, got held up back their too. Never really saw what caused it, just a rubber necker the made it worse...
Just passed mile 318 on 81, I'm unloading in Carlisle to ride the rest to binghamton, wave if ya see me. :thumbs-up:

Droid via Tapatalk

Mile 147 Was a VW bug convertible that got rear ended by a caddy

Back