Grumpy's Diner is on vacation this Fall Bash!

Which restaurant for the Fall Bash?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MrsGrumpy

Faith, Trust, Pixie Dust!
Donating Member
Registered
Just like the title says.... it didn't take much twisting of my arm for this decision. I've yet to tell Dave and John (are you surprised at that? :whistle:). I guess they'll just find out with the rest of you. :laugh:

I've found 2 different restaurants that can accomodate a group of about 100 of us for the Friday night we are there. The women I spoke with that run these places were VERY nice and extremely happy to help.

One of them is a BBQ place (per request :thumbsup:) and the other serves everything from PB&J to Seafood. I don't have menus from them yet, but majority will rule on this one. They both said they only need a few weeks notice. The poll will remain open until August 1st. At that time I will start a thread with the restaurant information, pricing, and reservation time.

Could an admin please pin this thread for me? THANKS!

Last edited:
Yes i will be on vacation, but matbe not Robinsville, now!

How about everyone just figures out how to feed themselves and get the bash back to what it is for.. RIDING... the food is nice and all... but I think we can all figure out how to get to McDonalds

just my .02 ...hope I didn't step on any toes.

i think it would be fun for a group dinner its only friday night so the rest of the time will be for riding and after dinner it could be a fun night ride.

i think it would be fun for a group dinner its only friday night so the rest of the time will be for riding and after dinner it could be a fun night ride.

Thats what i thought was the plan!

How about everyone just figures out how to feed themselves and get the bash back to what it is for.. RIDING... the food is nice and all... but I think we can all figure out how to get to McDonalds

Amen.. well said. :bowdown:

I dont think anyone is going to force you all into dinner but if you got to eat might as well go with the group and share some laughs and stories about the day

I'm glad to hear you guys are taking a vacation. And thanks for all you guys have done in the past. To much work and no play wasn't fair to you guys :thumbsup:

Glad you are taking a "vacation"!!! Man there is a lot of work that goes into Grumpy's diner!

As long as they serve diet coke or iced tea (unsweetened) or water, I am there!!! :) So no, I didn't vote, but I am sure BusaWhipped will. :)

I voted! But you willl have to beat me to tell you which way tho!

PLEASE?!:laugh:

Pizza joint on the hill will work with us, already talked to them last spring.. food is pretty good there too.. The lunch buffet is an all you can eat and runs until 3PM as I recall..

I think they might extend the buffet if we ask..

You're not stepping on toes Jules :)

This is exactly all it is Nick.... a fun group dinner and a decent ride to get there. I can book it as early as I want and up until 7pm I believe.

Pizza joint on the hill will work with us, already talked to them last spring.. food is pretty good there too.. The lunch buffet is an all you can eat and runs until 3PM as I recall..

I think they might extend the buffet if we ask..

If that's where you wanna go then go for it. It will give people another option then.

However, I'm not on vacation to go out to eat pizza. I can have that anytime. I'd personally rather go somewhere that I've never been and have a nice ride while doing it. So if it's just Dave and I then fine. Thought it would be fun to have a group of peeps tho.

Jules can you pick me up a Vanilla shake and a BigMac :rofl:

It's looking as though family style is going to get it? The view from the restaurant is supposed to be awesome....so really good photo ops up there.

Not that anyone would WANT to take pictures right? :laugh:

Back