Grumpys Diner "how'd we do?"

Dave, I can only say thank you. I know you worked hard to ensure the rest of us had a great meal. The food was great and plentiful. I consider your hard work and effort along with that of your team an example for the rest of us to live by.

Murphy

The food was great, and well worth the money! Thanks for all your hard work! :beerchug:

I tried a bowl of CHILI, I ran for the Border Thursday night. And Ran for the Toilet Friday Morning LOL.. But It was GOOD...

Dave,
The food was awesome and I hope you got to ride your fill, because I only saw you out once. You and Angela are awesome and Grumpy's Diner is my favorite place to eat in Robinsville, NC. AND thank you for the parting gifts - all were very appreciated. You and Angela are the best. Thanks for all you have done and are doing!

Shawn

Dave as normal the food was grand. I am just glad we got a chance to go looking for each other on the skyway. :rofl: OMG we got to ride at a bash, what is this world coming to. :poke:

HMMMMmmmm I think I failed this trip, I didnt manage to serve anybody a 3/4 lb. pepperjack Grumpyburger covered in onions and peppers on waffles instead of a roll. It was the breakfast of champions for a while ya know.

Breakfast Burger.jpg

:thumbsup::thumbsup: I have to agree with Skydiver!! Anytime you need help, when I am there! Just ask me!:rulez::laugh:Thanks for the good eats Dave!

thank you for not pushing the "ride" friday afternoon, I had a schedule in my head and that just wasn't in it...

Ive been "Grumpy" for 20 years, started with a waitress at bar...

Ummmm.....what waitress? :poke: :poke: ???

All the food was great, Dave!!! Thank you (and Angela) so much for all that you do for the great meals. I'm glad I was able to help out... Can't wait for the next time :thumbsup:

You just can't wait to pull his meat again! :whistle: :whistle: :rofl:

HMMMMmmmm I think I failed this trip, I didnt manage to serve anybody a 3/4 lb. pepperjack Grumpyburger covered in onions and peppers on waffles instead of a roll. It was the breakfast of champions for a while ya know.

I hope that is an OLD picture and not from today. :rulez:

I've had Quaker fiber crisps, a banana, 2.5 servings of dry tuna, a few baby carrots and multivitamins in water so far today... Got a nice can of V8 spicey for later and another banana Geez :angel: and the coffee you made me the smorn.

I've had Quaker fiber crisps, a banana, 2.5 servings of dry tuna, a few baby carrots and multivitamins in water so far today... Got a nice can of V8 spicey for later and another banana Geez :angel: and the coffee you made me the smorn.

So the coffee was the best part right? :laugh:

The thing you left in the sun was the best part 8-)
Posted via Mobile Device

Back