Grumpy and crew progress

DNGrumpy

Sometimes Dopey fits too
Donating Member
Registered
Left there at 10:15, stopped in Maggie Valley bout midnight to get a sandwich and Monster out of the cooler after getting stuck in an accident diversion. We pulled into an empty lot and within a minute had 2 sheriffs and trooper with all the lights on surrounding us lol. Boring night I guess, offered them sandwiches and Monster. Trekked 40 to 26 to 81, hit downpours bout 3:30am gave in at 4 and pulled off to sleep a couple hours, got gas and rolled for 7am.

We have West Virginia and Virginia which is too damn big (321miles WTF) we need to lop that in half into N and S lol.

Anyway 10am and finally done with VA. Anyway halfway, 506 done, 490 to go.

Drive safe Dave,,and you have no idea just how many times I thought the same thing about virgina! :thumbsup:

Smellphone via Forum Runner

Drive safe May your Road Angel guide you Home Great to see you again I wish you a great year ahead

its going to start getting cold dave...drive safe...we are calling for 10-16 inches by the lake...of snow!!

Passing Hartford, despite some spurts of 15mph on here in NY I'm on schedule, I said 6-7pm and we have all but made it, 53 miles to go

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1335134455.652205.jpg

Home, 2.5 tanks of gas

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1335134455.652205.jpg

That is a lot of driving!!! Ughhhhh...glad you're home safe and it was great seeing both you and Anastastia! I can't believe how tall she's gotten...

Back