Grudge raced a zx14 last night

Found the time slip from the race! I am NOT going to put the guys last name out though:

time slip1.jpg

Thanks everyone....I was pretty happy about the outcome. It was hard to sleep last night. It would have only been better had there been some yuppy on a bmw lookin for some disapointment in his life! :laugh:

Nice work!
I had a couple people suggest I go check out the new BMW when I talked about getting another `Busa....sorry man...`think I made the right choice:whistle:

I love those ZX-14's, but the Busa is just so much sweeter. Haha. Nice race. I think with these bikes, it all comes down to how good the rider is.

That's a compliment! :beerchug:

I love those ZX-14's, but the Busa is just so much sweeter. Haha. Nice race. I think with these bikes, it all comes down to how good the rider is.

That's a compliment! :beerchug:

Thanks Brotha! I'm racing again at the end of this month. Summit Series, then test/tune/grudge. I'm lookin to call a couple other bikes/riders out!:laugh:

Thanks Brotha! I'm racing again at the end of this month. Summit Series, then test/tune/grudge. I'm lookin to call a couple other bikes/riders out!:laugh:

Are you talking about me.??? I'm just a slow old man.
Pm me your number I was hoping to see at Qualcomm last week but couldn't get you number. You know 5.8 at Barona is like a 5.6 elsewhere.
I think you should be at around a 5.70 at 123mph with your new setup.
Its going to be fun watching you and Shawn go at it. I'll be there on sunday summit race on the 31st. Getting new chain and sprocket installed also trying to get it dyno tuned before then. Don't worry I'll be your Hukle Berry.:bowdown:

Hope Wayn has his bike back by then.:please:

Pm me your number I was hoping to see at Qualcomm last week but couldn't get you number. You know 5.8 at Barona is like a 5.6 elsewhere.
Its going to be fun watching you and Shawn go at it. I'll be there on sunday summit race on the 31st. Getting new chain and sprocket installed also trying to get it dyno tuned before then. Don't worry I'll be your Hukle Berry.:bowdown:

What up bruh! Great to see you round here! I ran that on pump gas, and it was the first day with the new set up. I don't have my two-step worked out yet, but hope to before the summit weekend. My new fuel rail came in, so I still have to re plumb the system...I'll try to get that done this weekend. I feel like I'm running out of time since I'll be gone all next week!

I haven't been to qualcomm since January! There burn box can rip a new tire to shreds in one night! :laugh:

You hittin up Lees dyno, or NCM? I'm not sure where I'm going to get mine done. I've heard that Lees sets up a little rich for Barona.

I'm hoping Wayne's bike is back too. It would be nice to get a big group of us out there again. I'm working on getting a trailer today. :please:

Man it SUCKS that Shawn had to deploy. He's gonna have his hands full with me when he gets back and gets a little seat time!:laugh:

Back