Grudge raced a zx14 last night

Yea wish he was back also.
I'm going to hit up Chris up in LA for tune because I've gone ECU editor.
Just put new chaing and sprockets on last week now will do the oil then send it up to LA for tune. Glad to have someone at the track to teach me how to ride. I should be there on the 31st Summint series race.

Yea wish he was back also.
I'm going to hit up Chris up in LA for tune because I've gone ECU editor.
Just put new chaing and sprockets on last week now will do the oil then send it up to LA for tune. Glad to have someone at the track to teach me how to ride. I should be there on the 31st Summint series race.

:rofl: You the professor bruh!

I take it
this was
an 1/8th
mile run ?

:laugh:
1583344939193.jpeg

The gent who I sold my busa to put on a full brock exhaust system and a power commander on but with no tune we are planning to go for a ride together one day I wonder how my stock ZX will go against him :thumbsup:

LOL although I love my busa I have to tell you that running head to head stock bikes, Busa will never win. I don't care what anyone else says on here Busa will not keep up with the ZX-14R in a stock race.

Something the ZX14R was designed to do...Suzuki never raised a challenge......yet......

Maybe Kawasaki will supercharge the ZX14...?? Wouldn't that be something to behold.

I see Suzuki has discontinued Hayabusa production in India...either they have done this to re-tool for a Gen 3, or have decided to throw in the towel….not sure....

Back