Group Pix from Sat

Great pics.
beerchug.gif

Deb & I made it home ok. We had a great time, even though my ribs are still sore from Saturday night's laughathon. One of the perpetrators is shown here, trying to escape.

Kieth.jpg

In a related story, if the man shown below approaches you with with a bottle and a glass in his hand, either run or sit down, because you're about to be JACKED.....

IMG_0472.JPG

Though not verified, this foursome, the Busa Banditos, may be part of his gang.....

IMG_0473.JPG

(captain @ May 19 2007,16:26) another
Dang nice lean angle there, Hal! How do you lean that far and still keep the rubber on the road?
biggrin.gif

Anyhow, just don't take your clothes off, 'cause then you'd look like lady Godiva ridin side-saddle like that...
SHOCKED.gif

Just got back in Kansas City. Had a great time and seeing all my friends again. Thanks Don(USN05LE) for all your hard work and planning, and to your wife as well, for getting us food for the cookout and such, your work did not go unnoticed. Thanks to Professor who cooked for us all, he is always the first to step up when something needs done. Thanks to mr.& Mrs. Captain for everything, I appreciate what you do, and also thank you for posting the great pics of me. How did you tilt the camera to make it look like I'm leaning in a corner? I hope all of you made it home with no problems, and that I see you all again soon!!
beerchug.gif

Hal I want to thank you and SEMI for fixing my front end issue, the bike handles awesome. Hope to see you again soon.
beerchug.gif

made it home...just wanted to say thanks to everyone for making it all come together. Ronnie and I had a blast.

post_65_16430_eureka_day_two_2007_ride_pics_050.jpg

Back