Group Hug!

stkr00

Slower Traffic Keep Right ! ! &#
Donating Member
Registered
After reading through all of the topics about...

1. Moderators being out of control.
2. Members threatening others.
3. ...and all of the other bickering BS

I think we should all take a minute to REALLY look at ourselves, and ask ourselves... "Why am I truely here?"

I think that if we all just take a moment to reflect on how we treat each other and conduct ourselves on the board, then things will get better around here. Think of the Golden Rule... "Treat others as though you would want to be treated yourself." Treat each of your fellow board members AND guests with the respect that you yourself would want to be shown, and the little stuff will take care of itself, because there wouldn't be anyone to take it to a higher level of immaturity.

I myself have had differences with some other members, but BOTH of us were mature enough to keep it respectful and we never had to regret anything we said to each other. There's no lingering bitterness to carry over to the next topic.

Try to take a moment out of your day and see if you can set aside the antimosities that you hold towards one another just long enough to treat each other with some respect and dignity. You'll be amazed at how quickly things can make a turn for the better with this approach.

Thanks, and have a great day
cool.gif

thumbs-up.gif
<---closest thing to a hug I could find
wink.gif

AMEN!!!!!!

Someone, pass me a tissue...

Seriously, I am friends with so many of the guys now "bickering" and I've got to say you'll all have to agree to disagree and move on.  You'll never change another person's take of any given situation, so sometimes being the bigger/better guy means just letting it go...or is that a wimpy gal thing?  

We've got a lot of great members on this board...I haven't kept up with all of the controversy, but I honestly can not think of a single person I'd just want "gone" because they don't fit in here...

Thanks for the reality check Jim...Harley rider...

thumbs-up.gif

I'm in. Just make sure you keep your arms around me and your hands on my shoulders. If I feel something on my behind I'm gonna.....well maybe not. Depends on whose hand it is...

jump9.gif

1.  Moderators being out of control.
2.  Members threatening others.
3.  ...and all of the other bickering BS

I think we should all take a minute to REALLY look at ourselves, and ask ourselves... "Why am I truely here?"

I think that if we all just take a moment to reflect on how we treat each other and conduct ourselves on the board, then things will get better around here.  Think of the Golden Rule... "Treat others as though you would want to be treated yourself."  Treat each of your fellow board members AND guests with the respect that you yourself would want to be shown, and the little stuff will take care of itself, because there wouldn't be anyone to take it to a higher level of immaturity.

I myself have had differences with some other members, but BOTH of us were mature enough to keep it respectful and we never had to regret anything we said to each other.  There's no lingering bitterness to carry over to the next topic.

Try to take a moment out of your day and see if you can set aside the antimosities that you hold towards one another just long enough to treat each other with some respect and dignity.  You'll be amazed at how quickly things can make a turn for the better with this approach.

cool.gif

thumbs-up.gif
wink.gif
beerchug.gif
well said

1.  Moderators being out of control.
2.  Members threatening others.
3.  ...and all of the other bickering BS

I think that if we all just take a moment to reflect on how we treat each other and conduct ourselves on the board, then things will get better around here.  Think of the Golden Rule... "Treat others as though you would want to be treated yourself."  Treat each of your fellow board members AND guests with the respect that you yourself would want to be shown, and the little stuff will take care of itself, because there wouldn't be anyone to take it to a higher level of immaturity.

I myself have had differences with some other members, but BOTH of us were mature enough to keep it respectful and we never had to regret anything we said to each other.  There's no lingering bitterness to carry over to the next topic.

Try to take a moment out of your day and see if you can set aside the antimosities that you hold towards one another just long enough to treat each other with some respect and dignity.  You'll be amazed at how quickly things can make a turn for the better with this approach.

cool.gif

thumbs-up.gif
wink.gif
beerchug.gif

here-here!

As long as I don't have to hug the dude in the pink outfit, I'm in. I got no problem with how folks live, but I gotta draw the line there.......

please include my hug. Jeez, I was away from the board for just a week and all this drama unfolds.

oh, and less of the poofs, my eyes are burning.
smile.gif

Back