Group buy! for busa decal set

sportrider1296

Donating Member
Registered
Hello, I have been working on trying to get a group buy for vinyl decal sets. The guy's name is Chris from greatbuys13 on ebay. I have personally bought two of his decal sets for my TL and Busa. The product is top notch. He will give us a great price on the sets if we can drum up at least 7 people interested in buying these. The only drawback is they will all have to be the same color because of the time needed to set up the machine. Examples, carbon fiber, chrome, black, etc.

If we can get 7 or more price per set: $28 shipped

If you guys just want single side fairing kanji's for your bike or the back of a truck glass or whatever in any two colors: $12 buck shipped each

The kits come with:

2 big kanji side fairng decals
2 big "hayabusa" words decals
2 big "suzuki" words decals
2 big "S" with flames coming off them
2 big "GSX-1300R" decals
many small "suzuki" word decals

The pictures are of my busa decal set in chrome. I put a copy of sport rider magazine in ther for scale for the side kanji decals. If you guys need anything else, let me know. If you would like a set please post or pm me.

decals_001.jpg

I'm in. I'll take a full set. Depending on the color of course.
Let me know what color is available and chosen by the other guys.

David

I'm in the business and can make anything I want for my bike. But.... I personally don't like graphics on my own bike. It took me quite a while to get all the stock sticker off. BTW...the guy you're buying yours from, his prices are dirt cheap. I'd be sure to ask him what quality of vinyl he's selling you. If you want the stuff to last and look good, make sure its high performance cast material and not the cheaper calendar material. Good luck with your group buy!

I will ask what material he uses. I have had them on my TL for over 2 years now and they still look brand new. I installed my decals under the clearcoat on the TL and I will do the busa the same. I believe it makes a slicker looking job.

Right now I have Devious down for a set. Come on guys need 6 more sets. Who wants in?

I'm in the business and can make anything I want for my bike. But.... I personally don't like graphics on my own bike. It took me quite a while to get all the stock sticker off. BTW...the guy you're buying yours from, his prices are dirt cheap. I'd be sure to ask him what quality of vinyl he's selling you. If you want the stuff to last and look good, make sure its high performance cast material and not the cheaper calendar material. Good luck with your group buy!
yes how thick is the vinyle what kind of vinyle .3mill 2mill

Guys I've contacted Chris at greatbuys13 about what material he uses and I'm waiting on an answer. I have used his kits twice no and I promise you don't have to worry about what you will be getting.

Right now I have 2 sets for sure and maybe 1 more if Devious wants carbon fiber.

Come on guys need at least four more. Remember if you want just one to put on the back of a car, truck, or trailer there just $12 bucks two tone shipped.

Any questions just asked, thanks greg

BusaSamurai the carbon fiber is $28, all right I've got you down.

Thats a total of 4 sets:

Devious
321CYA
NewMill
BusaSamurai

Now we are only 3 sets away, come on guys all most there
smile.gif

cool, all right we now have a total of 5 sets and we still need 2 more takers before I can get this done.  Come on guys two more.

The 5 sets I have down go to:

Devious
321CYA
NewMill
BusaSamurai
BusaWizard

Two more guys let me know

<!--EDIT|sportrider1296
Reason for Edit: None given...|1140284249 -->

I would be interested in a set ....any pics of the carbon fiber ones
rock.gif

Hey Brother,
I'm interested. Can we get better pics of the carbon fiber decals? I'll be putting the carbon fiber frame sliders on my Busa, so this seems like it would compliment...
Respectfully,
Harry

All right guys we have 7,
biggrin.gif
Chris has contacted me with some more info on the material he uses, quote:
"Secondly, you or any else may
paypal me at greatbuys13@yahoo.com on paypal.com with
the appropriate funding AS WELL AS A NOTE Specifying
what you are paying for as well as color choice, and
obviously mailing address. THirdly the vinyl I use is
7 year outdoor premium oracal vinyl that is 2.5mil and
the Chrome is 3.5 mil 5 year outdoor durability. BOTH
can be clearcoated over for further longevity and
scratch resistance should the customer like the look
on the bike and want further permanance. Keep me
posted, thanks, chris."

I will try to get some close up picks of my TL carbon fiber decals, anyone else want in? I now have:
Devious
321CYA
NewMill
BusaSamurai
BusaWizard
BABusa
SpecOpsScout

We now have seven and this is officially a go!

If anyone else wants in I will let this run untill friday Feb. 24 and I will close this and get a list to chris using your usernames on here, so please include that in the note section of paypal when you pay him. Any question feel free to ask, thanks again Greg

decals_004.jpg

Back