Ground Zero Mosque Investor Contributed to Terror Group..

Funds donated to every Mosque find their way to fund terrorists. They are washed thru so many non profits, foundations, corporations etc with intetwined boadmembers, that the people who donated and the ones whom accepted it from them have no idea they funded terrorism. Then there are those who do know and give to the cause willingly.

Many other donors to the foundation gave thinking their donations would fund humanitarian programs.*

Other people and companies who donated money, equipment or services to the foundation the year Elzanaty gave included NBA star Hakeem Olajuwon, the Microsoft Corp., and a medical equipment company owned by General Electric, according to tax records.*

So I guess since he's a Muslim he for sure knew what Olajuwon , Microsoft, GE and others who also donated to same organization didn't know ?
Guess since freedom of religion doesn't apply to them neither does innocent until proven guilty !
Make sure to put Bill Gates in same cell you think he belongs in since his corporation also funded terror .
Just more of the same .

If we really want to go back in history, Ronald Reagan funded Osama bin Laden and his Mujahadeen.

I guess indirectly, any U.S. resident who paid taxes at any time in the 1980's funded terrorism.

If we really want to go back in history, Ronald Reagan funded Osama bin Laden and his Mujahadeen.

I guess indirectly, any U.S. resident who paid taxes at any time in the 1980's funded terrorism.

:rofl:

Don't forget to add Rumsfeld in there and basically all of the US Congress as well because it was their votes that allowed it to happen.
Funny how today's friend can become tomorrows enemy isn't it ?
Who Armed Saddam? - Rumsfeld's Account Book
At the time of the visit , Iraq had already been removed from the State Department's list of terrorist countries in 1982; and in the previous month, November, President Reagan had approved National Security Decision Directive 114, on expansion of U.S.-Iraq relations generally. But it was Donald Rumsfeld's trip to Baghdad which opened of the floodgates during 1985-90 for lucrative U.S. weapons exports--some $1.5 billion worth-- including chemical/biological and nuclear weapons equipment and technology, along with critical components for missile delivery systems for all of the above. According to a 1994 GAO Letter Report (GAO/NSIAD-94-98) some 771 weapons export licenses for Iraq were approved during this six year period....not by our European allies, but by the U.S. Department of Commerce.

Newscorp's (Fox News' owner) second largest owner has funded the Mosque effort, as well as several organizations Fox News labels terrorists.

Sweet irony. The talking heads don't even know their employer funds terrorists.

Here's a different story.

SO :rofl:

A saudi prince ownes shares in fox (apparently he knows a good investment)....and contributed to the mosque....WOW...
whoda thunk that. And what does that have to do with the price of eggs in
Yugoslavia :laugh:

So that means...what....and vindication of.....

Last edited:
If it walks like a chicken, talks like a chicken, and looks like a chicken it's not a moose. I get the whole "every muslim is not out to hurt us", really, but when piece by piece the indicators point to someone having a bad motive it's naive for us to ignore it in the name of being PC.

Sorry if it steps on anyones toes, but I don't believe for a minute their intentions are good. You can believe whatever you wish to believe. You have a bias understandably so I know deep in your heart you want to think these people are on the up and up, but I just don't buy it. I still love ya brother, but we just differ in our opinions.

If it walks like a chicken, talks like a chicken, and looks like a chicken it's not a moose. I get the whole "every muslim is not out to hurt us", really, but when piece by piece the indicators point to someone having a bad motive it's naive for us to ignore it in the name of being PC.

Sorry if it steps on anyones toes, but I don't believe for a minute their intentions are good. You can believe whatever you wish to believe. You have a bias understandably so I know deep in your heart you want to think these people are on the up and up, but I just don't buy it. I still love ya brother, but we just differ in our opinions.

By saying you don't believe their intentions were good I'm guessing you mean Microsoft, GE, Olajuwon and others or just the Muslim guy who's automatically guilty ?
It's humorous how your sure his intent was not good but assume others were .
They all donated to a humanitarian org who was later found out to be tied to terrorist groups but only the Muslim guy you speak of knew exactly where that money was going ?
Is that correct ? :rofl:
What piece by piece do you speak of as he only gave $6000 to this org one time ?
What other pieces do you have that show he's guilty other than his name and faith ?
How much do you think Microsoft gave to same org ?
My bet is that it was alot more than $6k .
But again because he's a Muslim he for sure knew that money he gave was going direct to fund terrorists and all the others who donated didn't ?
Please share your proof of this with me.
I still love you to brother but your being very judgmental of one man and looking past probably thousands of others including corporations and NBA stars.

By saying you don't believe their intentions were good I'm guessing you mean Microsoft, GE, Olajuwon and others or just the Muslim guy who's automatically guilty ?
It's humorous how your sure his intent was not good but assume others were .
They all donated to a humanitarian org who was later found out to be tied to terrorist groups but only the Muslim guy you speak of knew exactly where that money was going ?
Is that correct ? :rofl:
What piece by piece do you speak of as he only gave $6000 to this org one time ?
What other pieces do you have that show he's guilty other than his name and faith ?
How much do you think Microsoft gave to same org ?
My bet is that it was alot more than $6k .
But again because he's a Muslim he for sure knew that money he gave was going direct to fund terrorists and all the others who donated didn't ?
Please share your proof of this with me.
I still love you to brother but your being very judgmental of one man and looking past probably thousands of others including corporations and NBA stars.

I'm not even going to get started on GE, and yes them too, but that's another discussion. The piece by piece is:

1) The relevance of the original name "Cordoba Initiative", before it was convieniently changed to "Park 51" (see prior post on this in the other mosque thread).
2) They claim one of the main objectives is to help bring the community together. Ummm.. last time I checked this is the LAST thing it's doing. It's only dividing us further.
3) They've been asked to move the Mosque out of respect to the 911 victims and their families. At one point there was even talk about them being given land. Again, they were NOT INTERESTED.
4) Now you have a significant investor in the projector that has ties to aiding terrorists.

What more does it take to convince you they may not have the best of intentions? Are you waiting for them to just come out and say it? :rofl:

Last edited:
The only point that's relevant in this discussion is number four .
The others have already been discussed ad nauseum .

He donated years ago to the same org that numerous others donated to .
He is not tied to 'aiding terror' anymore than all the other donators .
He gave one time to an org that was later shown to have ties .
Hear that the org he gave money to had the ties not him .
Again I ask you how your so sure he knew exactly where that money was going and all the others who gave to same org didn't ?
Or is it just that he has a funny name and is a Muslim ?
Again your looking past all who donated to same org and zeroing in on one man. With what proof ?
The prosecution would def want you on the jury cuz for sure you'd convict him based upon name, faith and a news story .
Why do you not mentally convict all other donators and treat them the same ?

I'm not even going to get started on GE, and yes them too, but that's another discussion. The piece by piece is:

1) The relevance of the original name "Cordoba Initiative", before it was convieniently changed to "Park 51" (see prior post on this in the other mosque thread).
2) They claim one of the main objectives is to help bring the community together. Ummm.. last time I checked this is the LAST thing it's doing. It's only dividing us further.
3) They've been asked to move the Mosque out of respect to the 911 victims and their families. At one point there was even talk about them being given land. Again, they were NOT INTERESTED.
4) Now you have a significant investor in the projector that has ties to aiding terrorists.

What more does it take to convince you they may not have the best of intentions? Are you waiting for them to just come out and say it? :rofl:

so, microsoft is trying to take over the world?

all my hacker friends used to call Bill Gates the the Devil, but now I guess they have been vidicated. He is trying to take over the world by funding terrorist groups that are attacking the US.

Oh now I sure hope that Hindu temples are not somehow funding some extremist group. Who knows tomorrow I might be tagged as someone 'aiding terrorism' for donating few dollars to the temple. :rofl:

The only point that's relevant in this discussion is number four .
The others have already been discussed ad nauseum .

The other points are just as relevant. I'm not sure how discussing something negates it from the discussion. Just the FACT along on it being named the "Cordoba Initiative" should tell us what their true intentions are. Go do some research on it then come back and tell me it has no relevance.

I realize for some it wouldn't matter if they did come out and say it was to honor the terrorists and to train more muslims against the US. They would say we'll they have a religious right and so on. :moon:

Bringing up the fact that others may have also contributed to terrorist organizations doesn't make it right. I find that very concerning also, but again it doesn't negate the point. If that's how you justify that it's ok you're not living in reality. ???

The other points are just as relevant. I'm not sure how discussing something negates it from the discussion. Just the FACT along on it being named the "Cordoba Initiative" should tell us what their true intentions are. Go do some research on it then come back and tell me it has no relevance.

I realize for some it wouldn't matter if they did come out and say it was to honor the terrorists and to train more muslims against the US. They would say we'll they have a religious right and so on. :moon:

Bringing up the fact that others may have also contributed to terrorist organizations doesn't make it right. I find that very concerning also, but again it doesn't negate the point. If that's how you justify that it's ok you're not living in reality. ???

The proposed name of the place has nothing to do with this thread as it's only in regard to one man. What 'their' intent matters not either as topic of thread is he's 'directly tied to terror'

The other three points were discussed in other thread . They are relevant but do not apply to this thread.
You posted this thread saying this guy is
'tied to terror' but have provided zero evidence that he is , zero!
It is relevant that others contributed to the same org as he did .
You've already convicted this guy and keep saying he's directly 'tied to terror' and again I'll ask you what you have that justifies that ?
How is it your so sure be knew where his money was going and all the others didn't ?
You keep mentioning the ground zero sight and yes I have already agreed with you on your first three points but how is it he's directly tied to terror.
Please stay on topic of your own thread .
I would like you to provide me evidence of how this guy is directly 'tied to terror' .
And I think it silly for you to have already convicted him and be willing to ignore all other donors ?
I guess again since he's a Muslim he knew for sure that his donation wasn't for humanitarian aid but all others are ok to use same excuse ?
To say they thought it was going to help not hurt only works for everyone except Muslims ?
Is that your logic ?
Zero , zero evidence has been given to show he knew .
The only thing you have is your bias against him.
Conjecture and speculation are not enough to convict anyone.
I see it as you who's not living in reality due to your obvious bias against him with zero proof other than the title of a news story.

I'm sorry Saiid, but where there's smoke, there's fire.....if there is a connecting, it's gonna get sniffed out.

Funds donated to every Mosque find their way to fund terrorists. They are washed thru so many non profits, foundations, corporations etc with intetwined boadmembers, that the people who donated and the ones whom accepted it from them have no idea they funded terrorism. Then there are those who do know and give to the cause willingly.

I believe they knew exactly who the money goes to.:rulez:

I'm sorry Saiid, but where there's smoke, there's fire.....if there is a connecting, it's gonna get sniffed out.

That's fine and I'm fine with .
Do not mistake my name for my faith or argument .
If there's a single real shred of evidence than I'll be the first to swing the demo ball and bring it down.
But why are we sniffing for fire around a single contributor to an org that had many ?
Why aren't you guys sniffing Hakeem Olajuwon?
Why not go sniff Microsoft ?
Why not apply Bill Gates to same principles ?

Or is it just again it's because he's got a funny name and is a Muslim.

If he was directly 'tied to terror' and in today's light and atmosphere do you not think the FBI would have already charged him ?
Zero charges , zero evidence .
Nada you guys have other than an already given mental conviction .
If we were all jurors in this mans trial and with what has been published and discussed is there enough evidence out and proof enough to convict him of being 'directly tied to terror'
NO
Why aren't we sniffing for fire on the whole list of donors ?
If that's the best fox and you guys can do to smear it it's laughable and would not even warrant a trial .

I believe they knew exactly who the money goes to.:rulez:

So then why isn't Foxnews interviewing Hakeem Olajuwon and Microsoft ?
Why no articles or stories front page about how they are directly tied to terror.
You can't pick and choose from a whole list of donors one person just to fit your argument .
The whole list is vital and relevant .
As long as your willing to convict all contributors and say they all knew than I'm fine .
As long as Olajuwon is put in same cell as thus guy than I'm fine .
As long as whoever it was from Microsoft who gave is imprisoned same as you would do to this man I'm fine .
Would you do that ?

HLF was not on list of terror orgs when these people donated . Although they were under investigation charges and trial did no occur until two yrs later.
After the fact it's easy to see yes the org they gave to supported terror orgs but before HLF came into the public spotlight many were donating and all say same thing .
We thought it was going to a good cause.
How many people who donate to charity actually fully research the group and or where the money is going ?
Not many . Most who give give out of good will and desire to help .
Sure I agree the org that took his money and all elses was funding terror orgs with the donations but I'm still waiting to hear how it is y'all are so sure he knew ?

Back