Grip sleeves needed

Kaptain Kanji

Registered
I'm looking for some gel grip sleeves to slide over my stock grips. Does anybody know of any that are available.?
When I use larger grips I don't have problems with my hands falling going numb.
Thanks.

I'm looking for some gel grip sleeves to slide over my stock grips. Does anybody know of any that are available.?
When I use larger grips I don't have problems with my hands falling going numb.
Thanks.

I use these and they are great. Price is right as well. They slide right over the grips using windex spray. They are much more cushier than gel. If you dont like them which I dought, just toss them for that price.....
Just my opinion

Grip Puppies - Motorcycle Parts and Accessories for the Sport Touring Enthusiast at Motorcycle Accessories from California Sport Touring, Inc.

Try not leaning on your arms and hands. Putting weight on your arms and hands can cause your hands to go numb.

Just ordered them.

Worth a try, I dont get alot of hand falling asleep but even the little bit I do get is annoying, We will see how these work.

Thanks again for the link and the thread. :beerchug:

You will have to trim them at one end to make them fit perfectly which is no big deal.

Let me know ow you like them.

I also have them on my Goldwing and wouldnt think of trying anything else.

Regards,
Rick

I picked up a set of these a while back and they looked really good, but I decided that I liked the smaller OEM size more. Gave them to a friend and he thinks they are the greatest thing:
Ebay Link

I picked up a set of these a while back and they looked really good, but I decided that I liked the smaller OEM size more. Gave them to a friend and he thinks they are the greatest thing:
Ebay Link

I looked at your link and I think those replace your stock grips. I would try the grip puppies first just in case you/they dont like them. this way just pull them off and sell them or put them in the trash.

Just my opinion

Well they made it here today,

Might install them tomorrow and see how they feel.

===================================================================

000_3499.jpg

Back