Grinding noise from clutch 2013 Busa with 600 miles on the clock

MisterGDBusa

Registered
Guys, my Busa is brand new,has only 600 miles and the in the last few hundred miles it developed some noise from the clutch.
Noise dissapears when clutch is engaged.
Readed somewhere that clutch bolts can be loose and to grind on the cover.
But when i put my hand on the cover or ear, i dont feel anything or hear thats comming from there.
But i feel it on handlebars and i can hear it when i sit on it.
Few people said busas do make that noise.
I saw some mods about the clutch noise, some change the springs,somebody changes another part.
I am still not familiar with this bike and want to know is it normal.
Bike will go for the first service at dealer and they will check, but dont know what to expect to hear.
Bike is all stock.
May e i need louder pipes and i wont hear anything :-)
I would apreciate a lot if somebody has info about this.

Brand new bike under warranty, I'd take it straight back to the dealer and have it sorted. Also get it documented if you have problems with it later... ;)

Otherwise, welcome and hope you get it figured out and enjoy it! :beerchug:

Yep, take it back, there was recall on the clutch bolts if I remember, maybe not. At least the cover needs to be pulled and checked. Simple fix.

I have noticed on my 11 busa and the last one I had which was a 08 that both of them have had noisy clutches, I don't know how loud your bike is but both of mine where kinda loud until I put a brocks exhaust on it then I couldn't hear it anymore. Might want to get it checked out just in-case seeing it is under warranty.

I have noticed on my 11 busa and the last one I had which was a 08 that both of them have had noisy clutches, I don't know how loud your bike is but both of mine where kinda loud until I put a brocks exhaust on it then I couldn't hear it anymore. Might want to get it checked out just in-case seeing it is under warranty.
Yeah? Many said busa has noisy clutch!

Lots of bikes have clutches that make a kind of a rumbly sound.

I saw a video on you tube from somebody doing an update on the clutch. Something to make the noise down. I just ride it like a stole it and if it breaks down,they I will think to solve the problem.

Back